1

Lisa

"Lali! Lali! What are you doing? We're late you know!" Oh my God. Rosieee is already shouting. I should hurry. "Coming babe!" I run towards the living room. And there she is wearing a plain white T-shirt and black shorts but still manages to be gorgeous. "Sorry Rosieee." I said while smiling at her. "Nah, it's alright. Let's go."

It's Friday night. We're here at the park near our dorm. Well me and Rosieee always hangout like this every Friday night. It's my favorite time of the week. Because I got the chance to spend time with her. She's so special to me since our trainee days. She's always there for me. "Babe? Do you want some ice cream?" I asked her. "Yah, Lalisa. Stop calling me like that. But I would love it if you will buy that ice cream now " Well I just love to tease her with different endearments. "Okay babe. I'll be quick."

I run towards the store and buy our favorite ice cream. When I'm walking towards Rosieee. She seems sad. "Hey Rosieee. What's the matter? Are you okay?" She look into my eyes. "Lali, I need to tell you something. Please don't hate me." She's​ about to cry. "Hey it's okay. I won't hate you. Now tell me." I carressed her cheeks. "Lisa I'm dating someone." She said without looking at me. I don't really know how to react. There's a part of me that is hurt. "Rosieee? Look at me. It's okay. Thank you for telling me. But please, be careful. You can't get caught. You know the consequences. And also tell our Unnies soon. Okay?" I hugged her. And she hugged me back. "Thank you for always supporting my decisions Lali." She tighten her hugged. "I will always support you Rosieee, you know that" Even if it hurts me.

We decided to go back to the dorm. And our timing was perfect. Jennie and Jisoo unnie's just finished cooking dinner. "We're back Unnies!" I hugged the both of them. "Why are you so clingy Lisa? You seems suspicious." Jennie unnie said. "Nothing unnie I just want to show that I love you both." I smiled at them. But the truth is I just want to feel comfort. "Come on guys! Dinner is served!" Jisoo unnie shouted.

We finished eating. I went to our room and I decided to take a quick shower. Oh yeah, Rosieee is my roommate. I sat on her bed. "Chaeyoung-ah who's the lucky guy that you're dating? I'm really curious right now." I look so sad right now. I took a deep breath and laid down on my bed.

Chaeyoung

After I washed the dishes and cleaned the table. I made sure to text someone.

Hey baby? Are you still awake?

Yes. What's the matter?

I just want to talk to you. I really miss you.

Sorry baby. You know we can't right now. Let's be patient. Okay? I love you.

Okay. I understand. I love you too. Goodnight baby.

Goodnight.

I decided to go back to the room. I need to sleep cause it's getting late. And we're going to have a photoshoot tomorrow. I walk towards my bed but I noticed that Lisa seems cold. I put a blanket on her. "Goodnight Lali" I whispered then I kissed her forehead.

-
Nyeong-An! Let me know your thoughts about this. This is my first time writing.