20

Lisa

It's been a month since Chaeyoung got discharged. Well I'm happy about that. And I'm so glad that all of us are still able to get along well even if me and Jennie broke up so as Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung. They are still crazy and noisy all the time.

"Lisa-ah!" Oh my. It's Jisoo unnie with her aegyo voice. Don't tell me she wants to cuddle with me again? If yes it'll be the 3rd time this day.

"What are you up to unnie? This isn't you." I sighed. "I just want to cuddle. Please?" She pleaded. So I opened my arms for her even though I'm so afraid with Chaeyoung because she keep staring at us.

"Yes. Thank you Lisa!" Still with her aegyo voice.

"You're cut--cute"  I stuttered because she kissed me and it's quite close on my lips.

"Yah! Stop flirting. Would you?" Chaeyoung shouted at us. "Looks like someone's jealous." Jennie unnie said while sitting beside Chaeyoung.

"Are you jealous baby Chaeng?" Jennie said as she sat on Chaeyoung's lap. And it's quite painful in the eyes. I saw Jennie whispered something on Chaeyoung and they both giggled.

"You look pretty and cute at the same time." Jennie said seductively to Chaeng and pinched her cheeks. I swear I'm feeling so irritated right now. Fuck it. Chaeyoung put her hands around Jennie's waist and she leaned​ closer.

"STOP IT! IT'S IRRITATING!" I said as I stand up and let go of Chuu.

"Do you want to exchange cuddle partners then?" Jennie said as she stand up and walk towards me. She positioned herself behind me and held my shoulders.

"Yah! UNNIE!" I shouted because she just pushed me. Thankfully I landed on a soft surface.

"That's a better view maknaes!" It was Jisoo unnie's voice.

"Hey Lali, are you okay? I lift my head and realized that I am on the top of Chaeyoung and saw that the soft surface I landed on was her chest. I looked at her, she's blushing.

"So-sorry Rosieee." I said as I tried to get up. "Can't you just stay there?" She wrapped her hands around my waist tightly.

"Want to cuddle with me?" I asked and she just nodded.

We're still cuddling on the sofa and it's feels so right. It's always what I wanted to do. I want to make Chaeng feels special and safe. I guess, my unnies were right. I'm definitely more in love with this girl but I keep on insisting that she's just my best friend. I tried to understand her more for the past few weeks. And my feelings for her are getting deeper and deeper.

On the other hand, Jennie and Jisoo unnie becomes closer. I can see that they understand each other well. They're always up on the same things. They are cute when they are arguing. And I think, they'll end up dating each other because why not? They're​ so sweet to each other. Did I mention it before? Jennie is so into Jisoo unnie's charm. She's aggressive when it comes to Jisoo unnie.

Chaeyoung rested her head on my chest. "Lali?" She got my attention. I looked down a little to see her. I got a little nervous because her lips are quite near and she's looking with too much emotion on me. I don't want this moment to end.

"Sorry if I will do this." I said as I took a deep breath. I pecked her lips. Why is she still staring at me? Don't do this to me. I may not be able to hold back anymore.

My heart suddenly want to burst out. Rosieee is kissing me and it feels good. She started to climb on me and sat on my lap. She put her arms around my neck leaning closer to me. I can feel her body into mine. It's getting hot in here. She stopped for a moment.

"Why did you stopped?" I blurted out. I realized that it's embarrassing words to say. Rosieee let out a giggle.

"Eager?" She asked, teasing me. I can't take the embarrassment anymore so I pulled her to kiss her aggressively this time.

I'm giving her wet kisses. I know she's loving it. We're kissing passionately. I want more actually, but the thought that we're not dating keeps me from doing it. I love Chaeyoung and I think, I need pursue her first to be my girlfriend so I stopped. I gave her one last kiss on her forehead.

"Why did we kissed Lali?" She asked me. I know she's waiting for an answer. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't even say a word. The look on her face becomes really disappointed. I'm so dumb and stupid. She stands​ up and walks away from me.

-
So cold in here guys. I'll update again later. Thank you for reading.

She's so cute and sexy

She's so cute and sexy. Park Chaeyoung everyone! 💛