31

Sorry for not updating. Please forgive me. Btw, last two chapters, so thank you for reading this. I'm so happy for blackpink and blinks. And I wrote a story for PH blinks. I'll share it with all of you maybe after a week?
-

Chaeyoung

Being in love with someone who treats you well is one of the most amazing thing of all. I'm very thankful for everything Lisa is doing for me. She's so adorable when she tries to steal a kiss from me. She's so funny when she's jealous. She's the most amazing when she takes care of me. She's my clown when I am feeling so down. She handles my personality well. She spoils me with foods. She's trying to learn the things I love to do. Now tell me, how can I ever let go of this lovely person sleeping behind me?

Lisa seems like she's awake, I can feel it. Maybe she's just enjoying the fact that I am staring at her.

"Baby, I want to play. I know you're awake so play with me. I'll give you a kiss."

She doesn't open her eyes so I suddenly think of something.

"Are you not going to wake up?" No response.

"Okay then. I was planning on giving you more than a kiss. But nevermind." My plan worked, see opened her eyes.

"Rosieeeee what are you saying? Can you repeat that?" She pretended that she didn't heard me.

"We're suppose to have our sexy time baby. You're asking for it right? It's just a shame that you didn't wake up when I know you are already awake." Teasing time Manoban, you must be strong.

"Yah. So I'm not really getting it?" She pouts.

"Can you change your mind? Pleaseeeeee."

"I won't change my mind. I've waited for you to wake up early. You ignored me many times."

"Come on baby. I'm just enjoying you staring at me because I want to feel it everyday." She said while giving me a hug.

"Sorry but you're not really getting it. Maybe soon?" I said then left her there.

"Manoban! Come out now! Let's eat each oth-, I mean let's eat breakfast!"

Were in the middle of breakfast when an unexpected conversation started.

"I want to marry you Rosie, as soon as possible"

"Why? And do you even ask me to marry you? Stop joking baby, I don't want to expect and be hopeful if you're joking" I said looking away. Maybe I'm just afraid of you know being left behind again.

"Baby please? I mean it. I don't know, I just woke up and there is a feeling that keeps on telling me that I should be with you for the rest of my life. Rosie please be my other half. I'll take care of you, I promise" She walk towards me and hugged me.

"You don't have to beg baby, of course I'll marry you. I just hope you prepare a ring for me." I know she didn't prepare any because this is all of a sudden proposal.

"I did prepare a ring for you Chipmunk. Here" She help my hand and put the ring. I notice that there is a rose image carved on it. "I hope you like it baby" She smiled at me.

Things happened so fast. Maybe second chance is all we need in order to learn how to value each other more. Maybe it is the thing that can makes us stronger. I don't know but one thing is for sure, Lisa is everything to me.  I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with her.

"So are you guys serious? You're getting married?" Jennie unnie asked.

We're in a family dinner. We've invited my family, Jennie's, Jisoo's and Lisa's of course. We're just waiting for them to arrive.

"Yes of course unnie. She don't want to have a sexy time with me so I've got no choice but to left her no choice by marrying me. I really miss her you know." Lisa proudly said that.

"Yah! You didn't have to tell unnies that Lisa." I said while trying to cover my face that ia really turning red.

"Lisa is a horny bitch. Be careful around her." Jisoo unnie laughed so hard.

"Tell me who's a horny bitch, when you both do it almost everyday. Right?" Oh no. How did we end up into this kind of conversation?

"Who told you that?" Jisoo is flustered. Hahahaha. Payback unnies.

"Opppsss. Sorry babe!" Jennie started to run because Jisoo is walking towards her direction.

"JENNIE KIM, COME BACK HERE! WHO TOLD YOU TO TELL LISA?!"

Those two is really cute together. They should get marry too. I mean it looks akward, they are older that Lisa and I yet we are getting married first.

"Did we miss something? Looks like you guys are having fun?" We didn't notice that they are all here.

"Yes Mom, we're really having fun."

The dinner is ready. I'm nervous. How should I start the conversation. Lisa is beside me.

"I know this is too sudden but Mrs. and Ms. Park, can I marry your daughter? Make her my wife? I want her to be the only girl that I'll love for the rest of my life?" Lisa blurted out and hard laughters were heard all over the place.

"Dear? Isn't that a song?" Lisa's dad said.

"We already know about your plans with our Roseanne. We're just here to witness our daugther's happiness. And we will fully trust you so take care of her. Oh and one last thing, don't let her be hungry. She loves food so much." Rosie's dad stand up and walk towards my direction.

"Welcome to the family." I stand up he hugged me.

"Thank you so much Mr. Park" I can feel tears escaping my eyes.

"Call me dad, I know you're too happy but don't cry. Look, Chaeyoung is crying too." He added and let go of me.

Everything went well. Everyone approved our decision on getting married. Jisoo and Jennie unnie managed to introduced each other to their family as girlfriends. It's really a great time.