21

Chaeyoung

It's been a 5 long weeks since that incident with Lisa. A fucking whole month and she's still not talking to me. I know, I avoided her first but that was because I was hurt by her actions. I thought I'm someone that can be more than her best friend. I guess, I'm wrong about that. I guess Chuu and Jennie are also wrong about Lisa loving me more than being her best friend.

"Chaeng? Can you go out with me later? Dinner?" Chuu approached me. I realized that I just misunderstood my feelings for Chuu before. I love the thought to be in a relationship but my feelings for her is not love but pure affection.

"Okay unnie, I'll go with you. I don't have anything to do in the first place."

It's still an hour before that dinner with Chuu. I'm stuck here in my room. Thinking about Lisa and how much I miss her. That damn lips of her makes me crazy. I wish she will talk to me soon.

"Chaeng! Let's go now!" Chuu shouted from the outside. I immediately go out of the room.

"Do I look okay Chuu?" I asked. I'm worried about my outfit. It's quite revealing. My shoulder and back is exposed.

"It's showing too much skin Chaeng but it will be fine. I'm not going to take you in some crowded place."  She's​ excited.

Don't tell me she's going to ask me if we can date again? That can't be because, I'm sure now that Lisa is the one for me.

We arrived at this simple restaurant where there's only few people. As I started to walk inside the restaurant I suddenly become nervous and I don't know why. Chuu holds my hand tightly. Is she really going to ask me to be her girlfriend again?

We stopped in a big room where there's only one table. I guess it's a VIP place. It's beautiful in here, full of white roses and with romantic music too. Chuu lead the way. She's​ being a gentlewoman right now.

"Chaeng? Wait here. I'll be back in a minute." She's rushing to go out. What's happening?

I'm shocked by the change of song. I remember this song, this was used for Lisa's solo stage. I do miss her so much.

"My Rosieee, I would love to sing a song for you but I know you like me hundred times more when I'm dancing. Please don't drool. Okay? This is for you."

It was Lisa's voice. I feel like tearing up because Lisa is already in front of me dancing to the beat of the song.

When she finished dancing. I immediately run towards her direction. "I miss you so much Lali." I wrapped around my arms on her neck and hugged her.

"Do you hate me Rosieee?" She asked while putting her arms around my waist.

"Yeah. I hate you but nevermind that, you're sexy when you dance." I said while crying on her chest.

"Do you think I will be able to tell you that I want you to be my girlfriend tonight?" She's​ makes me smile by that. Hearing those words are definitely one of the best feeling ever.

"I would love to. You already said it Manoban. No turning back. You're mine now." I said as I close the gap between us. We shared a passionate kiss.

"You're also mine now." She smiled at me and leaned closer. "Oh and by the way, you're gorgeous and sexy tonight. Make sure you won't be exposing this again. Okay? It can get too much attention." She puts and points to my back, shoulder, and legs. I just nodded.

"Sorry for being such a coward Rosieee. Sorry to keep you waiting for a month. Jennie and Jisoo almost beat me up when I told them what happened. They told me that I'm so stupid, and stupid. And that I'm a big stupid." She chuckled.

"I love you and yes, you're stupid. I thought this feelings is one sided." I hold her face closing the gap between us again. I'll never get enough of the taste of her lips. I become more aggressive as I leaned my body closer to hers.

"Whooo! Go Chaeng! You're dominating!" It's Jennie unnie. I let go of Lisa and turned to the direction where the voice came from.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry if you saw that." I covered my face with my hands because I can feel myself blushing really hard right now.

"Uwuuu, are you being shy Rosieee?" Lisa stands beside me and holds my hands.

"She's now my girlfriend, are you proud of me?" She asked them.

"No. We're proud of Chaeng. I thought you'll dominate her but it's the other way." Chuu and Jennie make a high five while laughing.

"Congratulations you two! Can I hug my members?" She opened her arms for us. It's a group hug. It's always good to have them by my side.

After that dinner with them. We go back to the dorm. It's one of the happiest night of my life. It feels good to have Lisa holding my hand while walking.

"Lisa?" I called her. She's still hugging me. I didn't even change my clothes since we got back here. She just looked at me.

"I'm not going anywhere, but can I just change my clothes first?" I asked her. And she stands up and grabs my hand. We're on the way to their room. She opened the door and sat on her bed.

"Change now." She said as she lay down on her bed. "It's not my room Lisa." She looked at me and smiled. "It's our room Rosieee. Look." She's pointing on my stuffs.

After few moments I found myself cuddling with Lisa. "Are we going to sleep like this?" I asked as I buried my face on her neck.

"Of course. It's not a bad idea. In fact, you're already my girlfriend." She said and kissed my forehead.

"Be careful with me Lisa. I bite people, you may end up naked here and there anytime." I said and I felt her gulped. She's nervous. She's cute.

"You're making me nervous Rosieee."

-
How is it guys? I hope you'll like my updates. I'm so proud of what blackpink is capable of. Let's continue to support them. Thank you.