29

Chaeyoung

I fucking miss her, like crazy. I'm currently alone her in my apartment, still thinking of her. I want to cry, I need to cry.

"Lalisa Manoban! I-I miss y-you so b-bad." I said as tears started to fall.

I cried for minutes then stopped when I received a text message from Yeri.

"I'm coming babe. I'm gonna bring you some food. Love you." It says in the message.

I replied telling her that I'm thankful. If you're thinking of what are we.

We're just friends. She's​ in love with someone I know. She's​ just being a good friend to me. I actually feel comfortable around her.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Gosh, I miss you." Yeri shouted at my face when I opened the door for her.

"What's with you babe? You're too loud. It's only been 16 hours, I guess."

"I just wanted to hangout with you. Come on, give me a hug." She pouted at me.

"Stop that. You're creepy." I hugged her anyways.

We're talking about each other's life. How Lisa and I broke up. How she's in love with Joy that keeps on ignoring her feelings.

She asked me straight in the face if I still want Lisa back. I can't answer her, I still love her. But I think it'll be complicated if we started to date again like nothing happened.

"I want her back Yeri. But I'll choose not to."

"Why?" She's looking at me with confused face.

"She can't trust me. She won't believe my love for her anyways. I feel like she will always doubt me because that's what she did."

"I can't blame you though. You've been hurt by her sudden decision. But, I'll be supporting you for whatever you'll decide to do."

I started to tell her how much I miss Lisa. How much I wanted to hold her every time. I began to cry, sobs are all over my place. Yeri hugged me, she's trying her best to make me calm.

Suddenly someone unlocked my front door. Who could it be? It must be one of my unnies. They are the only ones who knows my passcode.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Chaeng." It's Lisa's voice. I planned to remove Yeri's arms on me but it looks like she already saw it.

"Oh, I'm - I'm sorry and hello there Yeri." She turned around.

"Why are you here?" I asked as I stand up and walk towards her.

"I miss you. Can't you make me sit first?"

Yeri decided to go. She keeps on insisting. She really wants me to get in this hard situation.

"Bye babe. I'll see you soon. Love you." She kissed my cheek.

"Take care and love you too." I shouted as she make her way out.

As soon as I closed the door, Lisa immediately hugged me from my back. Putting her chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked, I can't move.

"Am I losing you?" She whispered, I can feel that she's crying.

"Let go of me Lisa."

"I don't want to. I can't."

"Yes you can. It's you who decided that we should broke up. Remember?"

"Yes, but I'm regretting it. I'm sorry."

"That not how it works Lisa. Now, let go of me."

"I don't want to lose you again Rosieee. Please. I'm really sorry. I know, I'm so immature for acting like that back then. For deciding without​ thinking. I'm sorry if I doubted you. Forgive me Rosieee. I miss you so much."

"Lisa, I miss you too. Like so much. But I can't just forget that. I've been hurt. You turned your back on me."

My place was filled with her sobs. I'm about to cry too. I decided to make her calm. I led her to the sofa and make her sit. I sat beside her and reach her face to wipe her tears.

"Stop crying Lisa, that won't change the past."

"I'm really sorry Chaeng. But this time, I won't give up on you." She's looking so serious right now.

She smiled at me, making me feel like I'm the most special person in the world. I guess Lisa's effect on me won't even change.

"Come on. Stop crying. We'll talk when you're calm. And spend your night here, we've got a lot to talk about." I said and kissed​ the side of her head.

Lisa took a nap earlier. She woke up at 6pm. And here she is, insisting to cook something for me.

"Let me do it."

"No. You might burn down this whole place."

"Please. I just want to do it for you."

"Still no Lisa."

"Fine, but let me kiss you." She leaned closer.

"Bye, you can cook now." I giggled and left her at the kitchen as I go to my room.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" I heard her shout.

Jennie

"Chuu baby! Come here please!" I shouted when I woke up from 2 hours sleep in the sofa. I don't know where she is.

"Why? What happened baby? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She's panting.

Guess what, she's only covered with a towel and there's still some soap all over her body and face.

"Nothing Chuu, I just miss you. That's all."

"You made me worried. And you're so whipped for me Jennie Kim" She's starting to walk towards me.

"Not really Kim Jisoo."

"Really? Even if I do this?" She pushed me on the sofa making me sit there. She suddenly sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"Oh babe, don't forget that we are alone here. You might end up without this towel of yours." I loosen the towel on her body.

"I know you, you don't have the guts Jenduek" She give my neck a soft and short kiss.

"Shit. I don't want to hold back anymore but --" I can't really help myself right now. Chuu's body is making me crazy.

"Then don't hold back. I'm ready for it Jenduek"

"Not now baby. I'm sorry. I have my period." I suddenly becomes sad. She pecked my lips.

"It's alright. We have a lot of time. Next time, be prepared. Got it?"
"Got it Chuu. Can't wait." I giggled.

-
Sorry for not updating guys. Enjoy reading this. Stream SOLO! 🙏
I'm so excited for MMA! 💘

 Stream SOLO! 🙏I'm so excited for MMA! 💘

My babies are on a date! 💕