3

Lisa

"I think I like you Lisa." I am shocked by her confession. I mean she's my crush since we're both trainee. "What do you mean like? Like what unnie?" I need to clarify things you know. "I like you more than friends Lisa that's why I don't want you to call me unnie. Please don't take it as a joke." She's​ actually telling me that she likes me? Gosh. I can't believe it. Well I like her too. But I just don't know what to say right now. It's so sudden. And I need more time to think I guess. "Lisa, I'm not expecting that you'll like me back. I just want you to know." She's​ smiling at me now. I'm relieved. "Unn-- What should I call you then?" I asked her. "Jennie will do. But babe or baby will be better." She winked at me. Gosh. Is she trying to tease me now? She's making me blush really. "Can I call you Jenjen? I think it's cute just like you." I pinched her cheek. She blushed. Payback time.

After that conversation. We enjoyed the karaoke. We sang many songs. And we danced too. It's such a memorable night for me. We tried our best not to open up that conversation again. I think Jenjen understands that I need more time to think. I don't want to rush things.

We're​ now at the dorm. It's already 10:30pm. I guess Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung are sleeping. I opened the door for Jenjen. "Thank you for taking me there Jenjen. I enjoyed it. Go to your room and rest. Goodnight!" I smiled at her. Then suddenly I felt something weird. She kissed my cheek "Goodnight Lisa." I didn't see that coming. See walks towards her room. So I also went to my room.

Chaeyoung

I texted Lisa many times but I didn't get any reply. It's already quarter to 11pm but I just can't sleep. Then someone opened the door. I guess it's Lisa. No, I hope it's Lisa. Then she noticed that I'm still awake. "Rosieee? Why are you staying up late?" She sat on the side of my bed. I ignored her. "Yah, why Rosieee? Is there something wrong?" She asked me again. "Nothing's wrong Lali. I just texted you so many times but I think you're so busy to read it and reply." I turned around. I don't want to see her. "Sorry my baby chipmunk." She whispered while hugging me. It feels warm. "Goodnight Rosieee." She kissed my pluffy cheeks before going to her bed.

Lisa

I checked my phone. And yeah. There are some messages from Rosieee.

BABY CHIPMUNK! 🐿️

Lali? Where are you?
7:45pm

It's getting late. Go back to the dorm now.
8:01pm

Yah! Lalisa!
9:58pm

Okay fine! I'm going to sleep. I hate you.
10:27pm

"Rosieee, don't hate me. Please? I'm sorry I didn't check my phone." I don't know if she can hear it. But I said it anyway. It's seems like she stayed up late because of me. "Thank you Chaeyoung-ah."

-
Sorry for grammatical errors.