Three // beer pong

"Gia"
Breathe in. Breathe out.
I tell myself as I turn around to find Calum standing behind me, looking painfully hot - exactly like I remembered. One of his hands holds two bottles of beer, making me notice how big and sexy they are, while the other remains tucked inside the front pocket of his shorts. His maroon T-shirt has the sleeves rolled up, showing off his biceps in such a inviting way and making me wonder if he did it on purpose.

I don't even like maroon but of course he'd look good on it.

His handsome face greets me with a friendly expression as I try to decide whether to feel nervous or relieved. Relieved because he remembers me. Nervous because he is talking to me.
"Calum" I try to keep my voice steady "Hi"
"How are you?" His voice is just as I remembered - raspy and smooth
I freeze as he takes a step forward to greet me a quick hug, thinking that he was leaning to kiss me.

Why would he do that, Georgia?

Trying to disguise my - very - stupid assumption, I'm quick to wrap my arms around his neck, trying not to be too clumsy. I let out a chuckle, accidentally breathing in his cologne - and immediately recognizing the scent that taunted me the whole week.
"I am... Here" I laugh awkwardly, making Calum chuckle "I'm fine, actually. How about you?"

What are we going to talk about? What should I say to him? Should I even be here? What if he didn't want me to come tonight?

He extends his arms to me, offering one of the beers in his grip. I accept with a small smile, clinking bottles with him before taking a sip.
"I'm fine, and not at all surprised to find you near the beer pong table" He says, with the cutest grin on his face
I wonder why everyone keeps saying things like this. I remember playing beer pong with Calum and some of his friends that night but that's pretty common for a party, isn't it?
"Why everyone keeps saying that?" I ask him genuinely curious
"Oh, I wonder why" Calum scoffs but his expression changes once he reads mine "Oh, you don't remember?"
I'm embarrassed to admit I don't remember much of that night so I say nothing, attentively watching as Calum pulls out his phone out of his front pocket and scrolls through his photo gallery. He hands me the device with a cheeky grin playing on his lips, making me slightly scared for what is to come.
"I don't know if I want to see this" I admit, making him laugh
"Go ahead, it's a nice view" Calum smirks before taking a long sip of his beer
He smirks. He fucking smirks.
I wonder if Calum knows the things he could conquer only by smirking like that.

God help me.

I offer him a fake annoyed look before pressing play on the video, and much to my surprise, it's me on the freaking video. Drunk dancing on top of the beer pong table while singing loudly and completely out of tune. It doesn't help that Calum sings for a living because he can certainly know all the notes I'm hitting wrong. Although you don't need to be a professional to notice how bad I am.
"Oh no" I try to cover my eyes "Why didn't anyone stop me? That's awful"
"I was too busy filming it" Calum tries to defend himself
"I don't think I wanna see the rest" I say, pausing the video and handing him back the phone
"What? No, you haven't even gotten to the best part yet" He presses play once again, clearly amused by my embarrassment
This time, we continue to watch the video together. Calum is leaning towards me to get a better view of the screen and I'm easily distracted by his proximity. His dark hair looks so soft that makes me want to reach out and run my fingers through his locks. His tanned skin sends shivers down my own. I snap out of my thoughts when Calum laughs and takes a quick glance at me to study my reaction. I look back at his phone and the video shows a very drunk girl, stumbling off the table only to fall inside the pool. It's me, I'm the girl.
"God, no" I cringe, promising myself not to drink that much ever again
Crystal joins me in the pool, not allowing that I embarrass myself alone. True friend. She does some sexy dance moves while I pretend to play an imaginary guitar, my wet white T-shirt showing off everything that should be covered.
"Calum, please delete this"
He has a smug grin on his face when the video comes to an end.
"I can't"
"Of course you can, it's on your phone" I protest "That's so embarrassing"
"I like the video" He simply shrugs his shoulders while sliding the phone back on his pocket "It's a nice view"
In any other situation, I would be flattered to have Calum saying something like this about me. But not right now. Not when I just watched myself make a complete fool out of myself in front of everyone, and recorded on camera.
"Please, I don't want anyone to see it" I try to reason with him
"Don't worry" He smirks, again "I wasn't planning on sharing that view with anyone"