A DICK YOU CANT GET OVER

I felt sparks emit from the palms of my hands, small bursts of short electric running through my skin. Before I had the second to lose any portion of my temper, an arm was wrapped around me and the familiar perfume wafted under my nose.

"We are going to start this event with a kick! Let's all get introduced! Students line up with your parents and teachers will be in line as well! After greetings and meetings, students and parents will split, the parents staying with the teachers while the students mingle about!"

After her announcement, my mother turned to me, her eyes going over the purple head and she placed a hand over my shoulder.

"He meant no harm, there's nothing wrong with an admirer!"

I scoffed, jerking my shoulder up to knock her hand off of me.

"You're right, after all, he was only admiring what he can never have."

"Let's get lined up, my sugar puff!"

My mother dragged me off before I could say anything else, getting in line with everyone else and I glanced around at the different students with their parents.

"I've got to make a final announcement and I'm back by your side," my mother gave a squeeze to my shoulder before stepping away.

I nodded, waiting while she stood with the teachers. They each bowed, introducing themselves with their hero names, each teacher going to the class they were assigned to.

"You all will now be grouped by your classes before the individual introductions begin. These groups must stay together for the entire event, but you are still free to roam around the building as you wish, so don't forget to stick with your classmates!" With a smile and a wink, she hurried back in line, standing tall next to me.

Each teacher stood before each group of students and I noted how neatly the entire building was now contained, even with a large number of people.

"Ooh, you kiddos are gonna have Aizawa, he sure is going to love you fun bunch!"

I sighed while my mother cheered about beside me, our teacher speaking up with his introduction, Mr. Aizawa indeed.

Each student began to step forward with their parents beside them while they spoke, telling us their name, my attention wandering off as I didn't bother to hear any of their names.

"It's almost our turn!"

She seemed about ready to bounce against the walls while she held me close.

"Pro hero Midnight, daughter Y/N Kayama."

I stepped forward with my mother, my eyes sweeping up to meet the gazes of my classmates that stared back at me.

The introductions continued until the entire class was complete and by that time, the rest of the classes were done too. We were released as the groups we were already in, the students staying together according to their classes while the teachers and parents made their group as well.

"Your classmates, get to know them. These are the faces of heroes, including yours."

With a smile, my mother waved while she walked off.

"I just want to get this shit over with."

"Guess that makes two of us."

I replied with a snort, my eyes meeting the male's that had spoken first, his red eyes bearing into mine.

"You're the blasty fucker aren't you?"

"You seem surprised, even when your quirk is similar to mine in a way," he scoffed.