I WAS GOING TO SUCK YOUR CLIT

"Who invited Shitdick to my wedding?"

"Shoto, it's our wedding and we haven't even seen him until now," I sighed when he clenched his jaw at the sight of Shindo.

"Did you invite him?"

"Did you actually just ask me that?"

There was a short silence before Shoto sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"You better fucking be, that was some real bitchy shit, Shoto," I scolded. "We are not fighting on our wedding day about this."

"He's the reason we're fighting."

"We aren't even fighting," I pointed out.

"He causes our fights."

"Shoto, what the fuck. We don't even fight."

"He's the cause of our first fig-"

"I love you, Shoto."

Shoto's heterochromia eyes met mine, his lips pulling into a smile as much as he held it back and he pulled me to his chest.

"I love you too," he smiled, kissing my lips longer as if to prove a point.

"It's why you proposed so I sure as hell fucking hope so," I laughed.

"You thought I was going to suck your clit," he remembered with a fond smile. "Ah, yes. Suck you off right there at the restaurant as I got down onto my knee for you," he nodded.

"Guess who didn't get drunk yet at this Sluthoe's wedding," Katsuki strut over, his arm heavily over Izuku who smiled at us.

"Well, if it isn't Cuntsucktit," Shoto smiled, waving at Izuku to piss Katsuki off.

"Why the fuck is that Shitdick here? Did your dumbass invite him?" Katsuki glared at me and I would have smacked him right there if Shoto hadn't held my hand.

"Why do you dumb dicks think that I'd want to have my single night stand at my fucking wedding?" I snapped.

"Wait, if you didn't invite him," Shoto pointed at Katsuki.

"What the fuck do you mean if I didn't invite him? Of course I fucking didn't, as much as Sluthoe over here pisses me off with his wife, we still have a promise to not include that Shitdick in any event, unless it's one where he ends up dead," Katsuki explained.

"How heroic, coming from the number two hero," I rolled my eyes.

"You know what they say," Katsuki smirked. "The tops let the bottoms get the higher hero ranking because that's the only place they'll be the actual top and not bottom."

"What the fuck."

"I remember that," Shoto smiled and I stared at him.

"Is that why I'm the number three hero and you're number four?" I blinked at Shoto who nodded at me.

"That's exactly why, I love when you're on top of me."

"What the fuck."

"Me and Sluthoe also agreed that we'd keep Shitdick as the only shit one since I was going to go with Shithoe or some shit like that for Sluthoe, but we both agreed that the shit would only be left for Shitdick, so instead agreed on Sluthoe," Katsuki proudly smiled and Shoto gave him a high five.

"Of course you fuckers agree on this fuckery."

"Profanity!"

"Oh, fuck yo-"

"Mama is always getting fucked, worry not," she grinned, winked at me as she swung her hips in the place like she owned it.

With the money she had, I didn't doubt she could.