YOUR FIRST FUCK

"Why the hell are you surprised?" Katsuki turned to me and I blinked.

"Kayama, we went over this last night," Shoto sighed and I nodded.

"Ah, yes," I agreed. "Shoto's my boyfriend."

"I'm gonna fucking vomit. Go get the shit you said you needed to get done, cunt," Katsuki grumbled, pulling me up to push me out the door. "I'll take real good care of your peppermint ass boyfriend," he smirked, his palms sweating and I waved to them.

"Wait-"

Shoto was cut off when I turned to shut the door behind me, getting grabbed at by Katsuki.

"You don't have to make it so sexual, Suki, Shoto's still mine."

»

"So why're you here again?"

"That's not a very good welcome back greeting, try again," I crossed my arms, seeing him narrow his eyes. "You should be bowing before me with fucking grace because I even showed up here," I scoffed at him.

"If it's with that attitude, then forget it."

"Oh, I'll show you fucking attitu-"

"Kayama? You're here?"

"Oh, hey," I smiled at Natsuo and he grinned before pulling me to his side, ruffling my hair.

"Shoto's been calling and telling us all about how much he loves you!"

"He whats me."

"Oh, did you not know?"

"I guess it makes sense since he's my boyfriend now."

"Get moving for a minute, will you? You can meet her all you'd like after," Enji spoke up and Natsuo nodded, smiling at me before squeezing my shoulder and leaving.

"I'm here for you to train my quirk. You've only got today, after that, I can't guarantee if I'll ever come and see you again. This house is a fucking nightmare for me, but I'll grit my teeth and get through it," I spat at him, seeing him sigh.

"For Shoto?"

"What?"

"Are you doing this for Shoto?"

"I'm doing this myself," I scoffed. "I'm here because of Shoto, so show him some gratefulness. You're long from forgiven for either of us, but if I'm going to give you a moment of my time, consider it out of respect as a hero."

His eyes went wide and I rolled my own.

"I may be an enraged ass, but I'm still not an entire moron," I set my bag down, straightening my stance.

"So we're going to start in the yard?"

"I don't think I have the strength to go back into that training room yet, maybe one day when Shoto's with me, I'll give it a try," I cracked my knuckles, stretching my legs out. "He's got a lot of my heart because he lived here, I can't bear the sight of it and this is his home," I shrugged off my jacket, brushing off my skirt and I stood before him.

"You already have a high control and endurance of your quirk, what are you here for me to help you with?" He uncrossed his arms.

"The blue fire and white electricity, you know how to better control them because you made me use them as a child," I answered. "After all, it's a part of the power Toya held, is it not? His firepower was greater than yours, that's why you wanted to wed us both together. Though when he grew and used more of his quirk, his fire began to burn him, showing his weakness and he quit using it altogether for the most part."