LIGHT MY SHIT ON FIRE

"Holy fuck, someone light my shit on fire."

I snorted the drink I had taken a sip of, taking it straight up my nose as it burned my brain.

"Fucking fuck, I'm gonna piss," I cackled.

"Shut the hell up. It's an alright quirk," he scoffed.

"Aww," I pouted, stepping towards him again. "I thought you liked it, Suki."

"If you don't get out of my face, I'll blast your tits off."

"Try."

"Or not," Kaminari stepped in, tugging me back. "You guys forgot about the mission of finding our classmate."

"Oh, yeah. There's another fuckhead joining us," Katsuki deadpanned.

"Aw, is it Suki's bed time?"

I contained my laughter at the enraged look on his face.

"Past it, actually! Kacchan likes to sleep early and this event will stay so late, plus it's only started an-"

"Stop babbling on, you fucker!"

"I found him, you guys literally can't do anything straight," Kirishima sighed.

"Says the gay one," I shot back.

"Oh, so that's how it is now, Kayama, I see."

I bursted into laughter, smacking Katsuki's shoulder next to me, unaware of the drink in my hand that sloshed around.

"Fuck, I'm going to spill my shit," I breathed between laughs.

"Get yourself together," glasses boy pursed his lips.

"Yo, chill out, would you?" I regained my breath, looking out at the group we had.

Since it didn't make sense for the entire class to go get the guy, only a few of us came to find him. As long as a classmate was with another classmate, it didn't matter so we were alright so far.

"Kiri, Kami, did you find him?" I raised a brow, my bubbly laughter long gone now.

"Yeah, but your mom had these amazing cupcakes that got me distracted so Iida scolded us."

"Of course the straight one had his shit together."

"You're one to talk," Iida stared at me and I bursted into a fit of laughter again.

"Oh, shit. You right, bitch."

"You are absolutely ridiculous, you five can handle this, I'm going back," he shook his head and I waved to him.

"Ask gravity girl to dance with you, shoot those shots," I yelled out after him for him to respond to me with shaking arms.

We turned back around while Kirishima led us and I reminded myself that I was a classy bitch so I couldn't lose my shit.

"You know what you seem like?"

"Hmm?" I glanced at Kirishima while he spoke.

"When a cute guy walks in and you gotta pretend to look mysterious and uninterested so you can appear to be that bitch."

"Let's not be so loud, alright?"

He laughed lightly, patting my back.

"Don't tense up so much, let's do a joke," he suggested.

"I've got one," Kaminari cheered. "Knock knock."

"We are not doing this fuckin-"

"Who's there?" I cut Katsuki off.