FUCK A DEMON

I screamed my words at him, his eyes widening while mine blurred over with tears. A tear of mine splattered onto his face, and I could feel the ice on his left side beginning to melt away. Within an instant, his left side was covered in flames and he leaned up in one motion, his left hand smacking off my arm as we faced each other off, standing before the other. No words were spoken between the both of us as the ice covering his entire left side evaporated to nothing, only up in flames.

The timer for one minute went off and I lunged myself at him, seeing him raise his arm, my own ignited with bright flames. I tossed myself into the air, coming closer to the door of the room where Kaminari was. Shoto steadied his stance, pulling his arm back and I knew I didn't have much time left. My tongue pressed to my cheek, running over my teeth as I shot an electric explosion from my right palm, timing it precisely so it shot straight into the room the capsule was.

"Kami!" I screamed out with a last intake of air.

I caught a glimpse of arm boy being trapped by the static I had aimed inside, Kaminari zapping towards the capsule and as his hand reached out towards it, five seconds ticked left. I turned my gaze back to Shoto, my feet still in air as I was going to crash down. My left arm swung forward to catapult all the fire I was able to ignite with the sweat I had, meeting his fire attack with a large blast of smoke and rubble.

The backlash of our attacks meeting launched the both of us back with force and I fought to take a large breath of air in before my vision flashed with childhood memories, swirling to black altogether.

»

"Thank fuck you're finally alive, bitch."

I groaned, sitting up with a wince.

"I'm leaving, you look after her, I'm going to sit with Deku," he huffed, flicking my forehead harshly before walking to the other side of the room to sit by Izuku who was also passed out in the bed.

"Hey, is Zuku alrig-"

"You pretty much seemed dead out there, would you chill?" I was pulled back to stay over the bed by Kaminari and I blinked over at the people that had been seated beside my bed. "Shoto?" I spoke, my head tilting as I blinked at him.

"Kaminari!" Kaminari rejoiced with a shout.

"Kirishima!" Kirishima joined as well, walking into the room with water bottles. "It's great that you're finally awake!" He grinned, sitting beside Kaminari. "Everyone was pretty worried after the stunt you pulled off, and if that wasn't enough, seems like Midoriya pulled a stunt of his own off too," he sighed. "So the both of you blacked out and are here now."

"Was it from the fight against Suki?" I turned to see Katsuki hunched over his seat, his head on the bed beside Izuku's hand.

"Yeah, last minute, he used a punch that took his all and had taken pretty rough hits from Bakugo before that."

"You two can head back to the dorms and relax in your room," Shoto spoke up, both Kirishima and Kaminari agreeing with a shrug.

"As long as you guys are alright," he gave a thumbs up before pulling Kaminari out with him.

There was a small silence between the both of us and I stared down at my hands. Katsuki was silent too, waiting beside Izuku. I took easy breaths, trying to push out the memories that had been forced into my mind again with the words I had blurted out to Shoto during our fight.

"You won."

My eyes snapped up to meet his when he said the two words.

"Kaminari was able to reach the capsule in time, the electricity you blasted into the room with that explosion kept my partner from moving anywhere since you shut him off to the side of the room with that wall of smoky electricity," he continued on. "You were able to hold me off while Kaminari stayed hidden, distracting me so that he could slip into the room in the first place. Seems like you two ended up being more than just wits."