TOOK HIS NUTS OUT

"The ride to our first stop will be taking an hour, behave yourselves and make sure not to slack off," Aizawa turned back around in his seat while we continued to drive off.

"Yes, sir!"

"Hey, how're you feeling?" Shoto leaned over the seat to squeeze my hand, Katsuki staring at us as he was sitting next to me.

"Feeling? She's fucking fine! You don't have to always hold her hand, you peppermint dick," Katsuki blasted his palms for Shoto to back off and I stared at him.

"What are you, her brother?" Shoto glared at him.

"What are you, her boyfriend?" Katsuki snapped back.

What a ride.

»

"I'm gonna wet my pants!"

Purple boy ran off the bus when we stopped, Aizawa stepping off as well.

"Why'd we stop here? This isn't really a rest place?"

"The camp that you'll be staying at is down there, if you work hard, you can make it in three hours, if not, then starve!"

We blinked, the class trying to run back onto the bus while we were shoved off of the cliff.

"Let's take care of the monsters at hand," creation girl spoke up, our eyes going to the forest we had to go through.

I let my spark come forward, shooting out in electricity to knock the head off. Shoto and Katsuki jumped up, freezing and blasting the rest of the monster.

"You're in my fucking way, peppermint ass!"

"Then pick another way, light bulb."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

»

"I thought it'd be only three hours!"

"My hands are burning," I grunted, Katsuki grumbling beside me about his aching palms.

"I really like you, Kayama!" Kaminari grinned at me, giving two thumbs up and I laughed.

"You're such a dumbass, you've got to work on that," I sighed.

"You kittens did amazing! You did much better than I thought you would against my dirt monsters," the cat hero spoke up and I groaned. "Especially you kittens! I'll groom you myself!" She ran up to glasses, Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto, crowding around them and I laughed beside them.

"Don't mind her, she's getting needy for a mate."

"A mate," I burst into laughter, pointing at the guys. "You're gonna get mated!"

"Fuck off, sparkling cunt ass bitch!"

"I wanted to ask who's that?" Izuku pointed to a kid that was standing before us. "Hey, I'm Izuku Midoriya," he held a hand out, receiving a punch to the dick and I snorted.

"He fucking took his nuts out," I screamed, leaning against Shoto as I laughed.

"That brat has spunk," Katsuki admired, Shoto teaching to hold my hand again.

"Reminds me of a mini you," Shoto said, Katsuki's smile wiping off.

"You really ought to watch what you've been saying! I'm gonna blast your fucking pasta sauce head ass all the way to hell!"

"Must be nice since we're already there."

"Enough, get your bags off of the bus and into the rooms. We're going to have lunch, then you can bathe and sleep. Tomorrow, training starts, get moving," Aizawa walked in and we nodded.