SAW CON MY DICK AND BALLS

"Hey, what's that Pokémon? I've been trying to figure it out," Kaminari asked me and I leaned over on the couch.

"We're supposed to be studying, you dumb dick. Glasses is going to smack your neck, he already hit me with a ruler six times for flirting with Shoto and now I'm sitting on the opposite side of the love of my life."

"Wow, such a tragedy you two have to go through," he rolled his eyes and I pursed my lips.

"Rhydon," I answered.

"Huh?"

"Rhydon these nuts," I snorted, an eraser hitting the back of my head and I turned to scream at the one who threw it, resulting in another smack from glasses boy.

"Kayama, please have some discipline!"

"Sorry, I'm studying saw con," I sighed.

"Okay, saw con?"

"Saw con my dick and balls."

I heard Katsuki stifle a snort, receiving a glare from glasses.

"Do you two want to be paired together for this study session and separated from the rest of the group? Don't think I'll hesitate!" He shook his arms around.

"Sincerest apologies, how about we listen to the new Imagine Dragons song and continue studying?" I suggested.

"What one is that?"

"Imagine dragon these nuts across your face."

"That's it! You're getting a time out, sit in the corner and anyone who wants to laugh along with Kayama can join her!" He pointed to the wall and I stood to go sit against it with a sigh.

"Ha ha, can I join her now?" Shoto raised his hand and I grinned at him.

"Hey, babe," I shouted out to him, seeing his soft smile as he looked over at me. "Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? Because you're a snack."

"Is that an innuendo to sucking my dick? Because that's the only part of me you can eat, well technically suck but lollipops can also be considered a snack and those are licked and sucke-"

"That's enough from you all! Another word and I'll-"

"I'm off to bed, don't you lot stay up too late, it's a college night. Also, one or two of you may want to lighten the fuck up."

"Thanks, Aizawa," I waved to him and he left.

"You heard him, off to bed we go," I grabbed my books, standing up and glasses sighed.

"Katsuki and Kayama are roommates but I've noted that you two don't even stay together in your room most of the time," glasses said and I froze in my steps.

"So what? Does it even fucking matter?"

"You two will sleep together tonight," he concluded, Katsuki and I both blinking.

"What the fuck, no," I refused.

"Of course this is punishment for you two fooling around the most during our study session today, it would be such a shame if Aizawa were to find out someone isn't following the dorm rules. After all, he was the one to put you two specifically together, am I correct?"

Katsuki and I both were silent, watching glasses boy adjust his glasses on his nose as he turned away.

"Also, two cents in the swear jar, Kayama. Don't think I didn't notice, and one from you too, Todoroki," he added on.