ANNIHILATE THEIR ASSES

"We're going on a bus to train in another location!" My mother happily announced and I groaned.

Placing my head on the table, I didn't pay attention to the details the teachers were talking about. Our entire class would be going, but only our class would be there today, the three teachers coming along with us. Which of course happened to be Aizawa, my beloved mother, and All Might. Two of the three were currently present and in front of us at the moment giving directions.

"All Might will be joining us shortly after, so no need to worry. You all will work together and learn how to handle situations in different climates and environments. The dome is a perfect example of day to day natural disasters that can occur in which heroes need to help out in. Any questions will be answered on the bus, get changed and let's head out."

Aizawa gave a wave of his hand before turning and walking out the door, my mother bouncing out after him.

"This sounds so cool, I bet we'll be able to rescue each other just like real heroes!"

"This sounds fucking childish, we're heroes in training, we don't need to be rescued by each other," Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Suit yourself, I'm actually looking forward to it, it'll be great to work out our quirks in reality situations," I told him, dodging a small blast he sent my way.

"Let's hurry and get changed," headphone girl dragged me out before I could cause any further commotion.

Over the weeks, we had been able to modify our costumes as well, seeing what would work better and help enhance our quirks. I decided to go with a lighter fabric to keep me cooler so I wouldn't overheat my body when I used my quirk excessively. If I over exerted myself beyond my breaking point, I'll burn myself, externally and internally, which may never heal.

"Are you all ready?" Creation girl asked and we gave nods, all of us having our costumes on by now.

Creation girl also seemed to grow closer with us over time, coming out of her seemingly shy shell.

"We girls can crush the boys," acid girl cheered, jumping up while we walked back out to meet up with the teachers as the guys would be coming out too.

"Especially with Kayama and Yaoyorozu leading us as a group, we can kill any obstacle," headphone girl boasted.

"We all help each other, there's no leading ones or anything," I laughed lightly. "Let's show them that females aren't to be fucked with."

"They sure can be fucked though."

"Agreed," I nodded at acid girl. "But not fucked over, so let's give it our all, we're here to become heroes together," I grinned, the girls grouping into a large hug together.

"Alright, we all are nearly here, only a few students left to show up and we can get on the bus. Stay calm during the ride there, please. I will not hesitate to step in if any of you decide to get rowdy," Aizawa warned, shooting a glance at Katsuki and me and we nodded.

"Kayama mama!" Kaminari's shout was soon followed with the tossing of himself at me.

"What the fuck," I grunted, holding him up as I stood steady.

"Kirishima came up with that one, my idea was Kayamamacita or even Kayamami, there's eve-"

"I got it," I cut him off with laughter. "Where is Kiri? He still getting changed?"

"Yeah, he's also got fucking great tits," Kaminari breathed out, his voice light so no one else would hear. "I'm weak."

"Would you let her go already?"