NO DAMN SEX APPEAL

"I fucking have no damn sex appeal, headphone bitch," I sat down beside her in the girls common room, gravity girl laughing at me. "I even rolled up the band of my skirt like yoyo told me to," I sighed.

"That was your idea, Yaoyorozu?"

"Indeed, I can't believe it didn't work," she patted my shoulder. "I think Todoroki is just the thick headed type."

"More like thick dick type."

"No, Kayama."

"Yes, Kayama. I bet he's got a thick head, you know, like the head of his fucking hot ass cock, the tip must be t-"

"What was your story?"

"I literally dropped my pencil in front of his desk four times, I know I may be a clumsy fuck, but not that fucking clumsy!" I shouted in frustration. "And you know what the bastard had to say to that? He asked me if I needed help picking my pencil up or if my hands were sweaty and that's why I kept dropping it."

Headphone girl cracked up beside me, laughing harder when I shot a glare at her.

"My ass was practically thrown into his face, I don't know why he can't just get the hint that I want him to fuck me," I leaned back in my seat, acid girl rolling her eyes.

"You know, maybe he thinks you're not into him. You did turn down his requests to fuck," she pointed out and I sat upright.

"When did that happen? He never requested to fuck."

"When he said that he liked you and you replied with fuck and he said he was trying to because he wanted it," she explained and I relaxed again.

"Yeah, but he was just pulling my leg," I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe he was pulling your leg so that you'd spread them for him," headphone girl raised a brow at me.

"Are you saying that him being a tease is his way of getting me to ride his dick?"

"I didn't say that," she sighed. "I meant he's definitely interested in you to speak so vulgarly with you."

"Try confronting him directly about the issue, that'll help!" Gravity girl cheered.

"I'm going to tell him to fight me or fuck off."

»

Here we are, just tell Shoto to fight me or fuck off, you've got this shit, come on bitch.

"Why don't you just fuck me?"

Wait, I fuck-

"I'd love to, my room it is then. I've been waiting for this since seeing you trip over the floor and curse after three seconds of meeting you."

-ing did it.

"Then we should get going so you can eat what my mom made," I told him, his eyebrows furrowing at me.

"What'd she make?"

"Me."

I saw his eyes widen slightly, his hand shooting out to grab mine to pull me down the hall with him.

We're gonna fuck. I'm so excited.

"I swear to fuck the moment we're alone, I'm going to make you moan."

"Fuck."

The walk through the hall to his room was a mostly quiet one, until he slammed the door shut, pushing me against it.

"You drive me insane," he hissed, his hands gripping my thighs to pull them up swiftly.

"Maybe you should do something about it then," I taunted, my arms going around his shoulders.