I WANNA RIDE YOUR DICK

"We didn't date," I snapped at him, trying to pull my hands out but he tightened his hold over them, my palms far too pained to activate my quirk without hurting myself further.

"You sure seem to like handshakes," Shoto held his hand out as well, the frost clear over his palm. "My classmates actually call me the hand crusher, but it's just a stupid nickname, don't worry."

Surging a small spark over the back of my hands, he pulled back with a yell, my hands burning with pain and I held onto Shoto's hand that he held out, pulling it back down to his side.

"Glad you got your greetings?" I asked him and he raised a brow at the fact that Shoto and I were holding hands again.

"Someone sure is eager to leave," he smirked, his eyes going to Shoto for a second. "I've got her virginity, you know."

"Weird flex, but okay," Shoto shrugged while I wanted to crawl into the crack of the sidewalk. "I've got her heart anyways," he narrowed his eyes, his hand tightening over mine while he glared at Yo. "You know?"

"What difference does that make?"

"All the difference of when I'm fucking her and her tight pussy is wrapped around my throbbing cock and she moans my name while we fuck all night instead of just a one time fling. Didn't she only fuck you to lose her virginity in high school? And you suddenly think it's something more than what it is, how sad."

Yo's eyes widened, my heart pounding in my chest from Shoto's words.

"I mean after the first two inches, she's brand new," Shoto continued on, not minding Yo's darkened expression. "Not like it'd matter anyways, she is my girlfriend after all. She's prettiest when her hair is a mess and she's sweating, her bare skin sliding over my naked body while my name repeatedly leaves her lips, her hips bucking to the rhythm of my thrusts in her," he cocked a brow at Yo to show off his dominance, his shoulders broad and his chest steady. "Shall I continue?"

I'm going to have a fucking heart attack.

"Or maybe you want to hear about how her nails dig into my shoulder blades, scratch marks over my skin as I sink my teeth into her neck, sucking her skin to leave my marks, not satisfied until they're purple and she's left screaming for more."

"Shoto," I stopped him there, afraid for him to go any further and I'd fall to my knees and suck his dick right then and there.

It was just like when we made out, or even when his body moved over mine in the hall against the wall, there was the time when I danced on him like his personal stripper. My breaths were irregular, my heartbeat erratic and my mouth turning slightly sticky from the steam I felt mixing with the saliva I had. My skin was burning, the sweat I was producing mixing with the rain that had both of us dripping wet, our uniforms disheveled from our desperate kiss on the sidewalk.

Fuck.

Preferably me, thanks.

"Lovely meeting you, Yo Shitdo, was it?"

"Shindo," he corrected, his eyes flitting over to me. "You know what starts with ki and ends with ss?"

"Killing your ass," Shoto snapped at him, ending our conversation altogether when he turned around, his hand in mine while he stepped away from Yo. "Who does he think he is? To hold your hands when you clearly seem uncomfortable with it and wanted him to let go, I only hold your hand without asking because I know that you like it, and if you ever told me not to, I'd back off. Does he not have any sort of respect for consent?"

"Shoto," I tried talking to him to calm him down while we walked.

"I only knew of all that because Bakugo told me before and he said I had to show who I was to whatever fucker we may run into who thinks they can take you from me."