UP HIS ASS

He blinked at me, his eyes coming up to meet mine and I regretted opening my mouth.

You dumbfuck can't do any fucking shit right, fucking fucks everything up.

"Water hungry is a nice way to put it, though I think you're referring to thirsty."

Before I could come up with an answer to that, it was our turn to order.

"Hi, yes. We'd like lemonade in the clear cups with lids and straws," I spoke up, getting a nod from the person that stood there.

"Alright, and how many of those would you like?"

Fuck.

"I forgot how many of us in the group there were," I turned to Todoroki for help who gave me a shrug.

"We were supposed to count them?"

"We'll take ten," I answered, realizing it was a good amount to cover our group.

"Alright, thank you for choosing our local lemonade services, please come again!"

I smiled, waving while we walked to the other side where they began to place our cups. We both looked down at the ten cups.

Well, fuck.

"How do we hold them?"

I blinked at Shoto, trying to figure out a way to carry them all in one trip and not ruin the drinks before I realized the use of our quirks.

"Use your ice to make a tray that we can place the cups on," I suggested, seeing him blink at me.

"Wouldn't we need Yaoyorozu for that?"

"Her quirk is creation so that'd help, but you can make just a piece of flat ice that c-"

"She should have came along, she probably knew the both of us couldn't be trusted by ourselves together," he mumbled.

"Listen up, Santa hat, you can just mak-"

"A Santa hat? Why would we need one of those?" He created a messy triangle out of ice to resemble a Santa hat and my eyebrow twitched.

"So you can make that in an attempt but not a simple flat piece of ice?"

"Oh, you need ice in your drink?"

Ice cubes began to pop out of his palms and arm, falling all over the place.

"I-"

I took a deep breath in, pausing for a moment to stare at him, ice cubes now plopping out from his shoulder now too.

"We don't need ice cubes, just a simple piece of ice that is flat," I spoke slowly, ready to shove the ice cubes he was making up his ass.

"Oh."

He halted his quirk, holding his hand to form a piece of stable ice to place the drinks over.

"Thank fuck," I shifted the cups from the counter onto the ice he had made, giving him a thumbs up as we began to walk back.

"Hey, you could at least clean up this ice you two troublemakers left behind!"

A civilian spoke up and we stopped in our steps to turn around.

"Apologies."

"I'll take care of it," I sighed, stepping toward the mess he had made while my palms began to heat up.

"I'll wait for you then."

The flames I had began to create blew out, small sparks being left in their place on my arm at his response. I shook my head for a moment, my tongue pressing to my cheek before it ran over my teeth, my arm bursting to flames again while the ice cubes melted away to a large puddle.