KILL KATSUKI

"You stay back," Shoto kept a hand on me to keep me from going anywhere, reaching out to catch one of the marbles while arm boy reached out for the other.

"Your own foolish mistake to not keep her with you," Dabi laughed, his eyes going over me. "No matter, you only made it easier on me to take her back."

"I got one!" Arms boy called out, holding a marble while the magician held the other.

"No!"

"Well isn't that a tragedy, poor little Shoto Todoroki."

Shoto's focus was snapped, unable to catch the marble or stop Dabi from lunging forward and I found myself in front of him in a second, Shoto crashing onto the ground from a distance.

"Confirm it now, release them," he ordered the magician, moving his gaze back to me and I tried to move, my feet frozen in place when I met his eyes.

"Kayama!"

"Kacchan!"

His arm looped over my back, pressing me to his chest as my feet stumbled into him. His finger ran over my neck, collecting the sweat there and I screamed, trying to get him to back off.

He couldn't, I wouldn't stand a chance.

"Your one and only weakness, am I correct?"

His finger slid over my lips to smear my sweat there, pushing his own down onto mine after and my eyes went wide.

It's too late, he's already won.

His tongue pushed past my lips, touching my cheek and running over my teeth before he pulled back and I fell forward into him from the force.

"You're mine."

He jerked us back, my eyes shutting and I struggled to take a last breath, feeling his arms go under my back and knees to carry me as I leaned into him.

"Stay back, Deku."

"Checkmate."

»

"That was a low blow," I seethed, watching him smirk before me.

"I had to do what I needed to get you back to me," he stepped towards me as it was only the two of us.

"For someone to have claimed checkmate, you sure did play dirty," I hissed when his finger went under my jaw. "Isn't that right, Toya?"

"Using my birth given name, hm? Not very wise, I go by Dabi now, or do you still like Toya that much?" He hummed, crouching down to lean into me and I felt my breath hitch. "I still have that result on you like I did years ago, don't I?"

"Fuck off."

"I gladly would, but tell me something. Do you miss Toya?"

"Toya's dead," I snapped. "You go by Dabi now? Then you're Dabi. Any Toya from before is meaningless now when he doesn't even exist anymore."

"I'm glad you caught on so well, you truly are as intelligent as I heard Tomura say."

Tomura, the leader of the League of Villains, the one who also put my mother in the condition she was in.