IF YOU FUCKING LOVE HER

"Stick your tongue in her mouth!"

"I thought you said to not think with my dick," I shouted back at Bakugo.

"Her sweat is mixed with that fire fucker's, you have to get rid of it, the easiest way is from her fucking spit!"

"You're kidding me," I breathed out in disbelief.

Why is it that every chance I get to kiss the love of my life, it's in these sort of situations?

I slid out of the way to dodge her hit again, my hand curling over her wrist to yank her back against me. Her back pressed to my chest and she tossed her head back onto my shoulder, her heavy breaths hitting my neck and I tensed. I tightened my hold on her when I felt her ass press to my dick, gritting my teeth.

"She's probably sweat out most of the fire fuck's saliva that's mixed with hers, shove your tongue past her lips so that it activates the change of her sweat with your saliva! You dumb peppermint dick!"

"That's a complex connection of her quirk," I yelled, trying not to get a hard dick as this wasn't the best time.

"If your tongue can touch hers, she'll produce her sweat with your scent instead, then you can snap your fingers and I can smack her fucking face for hitting me!"

"Not very heroic, Bakugo," Yaoyorozu reprimanded. "She means a lot to all of us."

"Of course she fucking does, but I won't fucking care about that because I've seen her act like a chummy cunt with those villains!"

She thrashed against my arms, breaking free before I secured her again. All I had to do was flip her over onto the ground and lay over her. But before I was able to move my wrist to turn her around, her fist moved to hit my shoulder, sliding past my cheek and I felt it sting. When I glanced at her finger that grazed my cheek, I saw a white spark there, implying that she had cut my cheek with her electricity.

"You dumb fucker! You can't let her win! You care about her, don't you? Then act like you give a shit and win this! If she takes you out, no one else can snap her out of this bullshit!"

"Kacchan, watch out!"

They began to fight against Dabi again, his eyes going over me and he narrowed them.

"If you fucking love her, then prove it, you ass!"

If I loved her? Of course I fucking love her, Bakugo knew that more than anyone else.

My back slammed down against the floor, her hips pushing down over mine and she leaned over me, her chest pressed to mine.

"End him, Kayama!"

Her hands went around my throat when Dabi commanded her, my breaths getting cut off and I struggled to gasp for air.

"Y/N," I choked out, getting her attention as she blinked down at me.

"You peppermint dumb fuck, did you go deaf and not hear my fucking shit? We'll take care of this fire fuck so he doesn't order her around again!"

Her hands tightened around my neck and I felt her hands begin to heat up, a signal of her quirk activating and I knew it'd be over real soon if I didn't do something.

"Listen to m-me," I felt the pressure over my neck loosen for a moment, her thumbs over my throat to cut off my source of air any moment.

I had to get her to snap out it somehow. But fuck, she looked so good in this angle. Now really isn't the time for this. As much as I hated to admit it, the costume suited her, fit to her form with the gold details showing off her assets further.