RUN ME THE FUCK OVER

"Big boobs don't count if you're fat," purple boy shouted and I turned to stare at him.

"Neither does a big dick if half of it is your personality," I retaliated.

"I actually love tiny versions of normally sized things," gravity girl grinned.

"Well then you are just gonna adore my penis," purple boy drooled. "What's your sexual fantasy, Bakugo babe?"

"Hey don't use my name to associate with that piece of sparkling shit!"

"How many times have I fucking told you not to call me that you purple nutsack ass," a flame crackled over my palms as I stepped towards him, Kirishima pulling me back.

"I still wanna know the answer!" He cried.

"Someone throwing a million dollars on my naked body and then leaving me the fuck alone," I grunted.

"Mood," Shoto spoke, the single word causing silence over the room.

"I taught him some internet slang and I think he's getting a hang of it," acid girl grinned brightly.

"I always laugh when people say I have a small dick because dick is gay, so having a big dick means you have the big gay," purple boy exclaimed proudly.

"I don't think that's how it works, Mineta," bird boy sighed.

"I'm so straight, I don't even look at my penis," Kaminari joined in.

"I'm so straight I had my dick removed so I don't have a dick touching my body 24/7," Kirishima added on.

"I'm so straight that I don't even like girls at this point because girls like dick and that's gay," Katsuki butted in too and I stared at the three of them.

"All three of you are gay and like dick, that doesn't even make sense when you say that."

A realization occurred to me in the moment as I spoke it out loud.

"If you replace the 'w' in where, when, and what with a 't', you answer the question," I stared at the three of them, my hands holding my head.

"She's beauty," Kaminari pointed at me, standing to one of my sides.

"She's grace," Kirishima stood on my other side.

"She'll shoot you in the fucking face," Katsuki grunted as he stood in front of me.

"How about I shoot your fucking ass hole now you dic-"

"Hey, what idiot named them jet skis instead of boatercycles?" Kaminari asked.

"I don't know. Probably the dude who made them, like John Jet Ski or something," Kirishima shrugged.

"Why do we fight over stupid shit?" Katsuki sighed, sitting down as he glanced at me and I stared at him.

"Because you say stupid shit, bitch, the fuck el-"

"I'll make you regret your words," he paused to take a breath. "Just say sorry and it'll all be over, bitch," he spat at me and I shrugged.

"Okay, I'm sorry," I said. "That you're a piece of fucking shit, you di-"

"Do you guys ever just look at your roommate and think to yourself what if I just-"

"-fucked them?" I cut Katsuki off. "Can't relate."

"-slap the fuck out of this bitch right now?" Katsuki finished his statement. "Can relate."

"Fuck you, man," I cursed at him.

"You wish you could," he scoffed.

"Sorry, don't have a dick, this pussy don't mess with gays, I let them be with dicks," I pulled a smile at him.