BLAST YOUR TITS TO BITS

Much to my disliking as well as Katsuki's, I was now labeled as 'babe Bakugo', my eye nearly twitching every time I was addressed as so.

We had all decided to go to sleep in our rooms last night as it had already gotten quite late according to the others. Now that it was morning, everyone was unpacking, walking through the halls to knock on each other's doors and greet them.

"Get out of bed and move your fucking shit!"

I was hit with a pillow, turning to glare at my roommate who stood on the ladder of our bunk bed. His was the bottom bunk while mine was the top.

"My shit is going to stay with your shit because we fucking live together now, so shut your ass. I'm already awake, just let me stay in bed," I grumbled, turning onto my other side.

"If you don't get down, I'll drag you," he threatened.

"Go ahead and try and see if you don't get your face burned off," I snapped.

"Bitc-"

A knock on our door made us blink, both heads turning to the door.

"Kacchan? It's me, I wanted to-"

Both of us bolted out of our places to answer the door, Katsuki nearly turning to knob until last second when I ignited a flame to the side of my arm, making him back off as I opened the door.

"Hey Ka- oh, hello Kayama," Izuku smiled and I returned the gesture, wanting to laugh out loud at the furious Katsuki behind me.

"Actually, you can call me Kacchan too if you want, I don't mind since everyone calls me Kayama anyways and you call Suki Kacchan, the name would also apply to me as well," I explained, leaning on the door frame while I heard Katsuki's explosions go off behind me.

"Y-you're right! It does work for the both of you, what a coincidence!" He laughed brightly and I felt Katsuki's hand go onto my shoulder to jump over me in order to stand by Izuku.

"What's the matter, Suki? Can't I even greet Zuku when he comes to our room?" I frowned and he pulled Izuku to his chest harshly.

"No, you fucking can't! Why don't you just go back to bed like before?"

"Hm, I'm not too tired anymore, plus the arrival of Zuku got me so, what would I say? Excited," I kept my eyes on Katsuki, watching his anger rise with my words.

"I'll blast your tits to bits, you fuckin-"

"Kacchan, I don't think that's necessary, she's your roommate after all," Izuku laughed nervously, holding him back. "I came by to see your room and how you guys were doing, oh! I see you guys have a bunk bed too! Todoroki and I have one too in our room, some rooms have separate beds too," he mumbled on, getting dragged inside by Katsuki.

I let them chatter between themselves, grabbing a water bottle by the table to drink while I sat down. I wonder what there was to eat, I was kind of hungry. I turned to Katsuki and Izuku, going to ask them if they wanted to eat something as well.

"I took the bottom bunk so we can fuck, and since you got the top bunk in your room, it works out so that we always fuck in my bed."

"What the fuck," I choked on my water, Izuku's nearly maroon face turning to me while he shook his head and stuttered. "You said you needed the bottom bunk because you have to shit a lot in the middle of the night," I stared at Katsuki who shrugged.

"Who the fuck cares, I just had to get the bottom bunk to fuck Deku."

"I fucking do, I said I should get the bottom bunk because I have to take a piss constantly because I drink so much to keep my quirk going," I blinked at him.