HORNY FUCK

"Kurogiri, now!"

A warp held my palm, cutting it off from reaching Katsuki and Dabi's arms went around me to hold me.

"There was no hesitation in her attack, very impressive," Tomura noted.

"Told you I'd get her and she'd be of use to us," Dabi rolled his eyes.

"She sure has proven her loyalty," Twice talked about by himself, contradicting with his words continuously.

"What those hands do?" I asked, pointing at the several hands over Tomura.

"Kill you."

"Fair enough."

"I'm sure you'd like to see for yourself, I can hold your hand," he offered.

"Is he flirting with me or threatening me?"

"I'd go with the second," Dabi answered, setting me down. "Also, did you have to come here in just a towel?"

"Toga pulled me out before I got dressed," I argued.

"What the fuck has gotten into you?"

Our heads turned to Katsuki who started screaming.

"It makes me sick to my gut seeing you being a chummy cunt with them!"

"Then do something about it," I shot back, stepping towards him while white sparks of electricity cracked in my hands. "Or should I take care of your brat attitude?"

"Easy, let's get you dressed first," Dabi smirked at Katsuki, tugging me to the side. "Then we'll see how well you do with your quirk when it's not being held back."

"What the fuck did you do to her, you bastards!" Katsuki shouted again, his mouth getting covered while I walked out of the bar with Dabi, going back to our room.

"Kurogiri had this prepared for you, here," he handed me an outfit, telling me to get dressed. "But before that, come here," he gestured and I stepped forward.

He ran his nose over the side of my neck, taking in my scent with a smile.

"The scent of your sweat has already morphed perfectly, I think we may be ready to give those classmates of yours a little visit, hm?" He asked, kissing my lips slowly.

"Whatever you say, my king," I hummed, leaning into him before he pulled back and stepped out for me to get changed.

This is your villain costume!

"Hey, Kurogiri," I called out when I walked back into the bar, fully dressed

"Hey, Kurogiri," I called out when I walked back into the bar, fully dressed. "If I trip, I'm going to blast your ass," I threatened.

"I can't believe this really worked," Tomura stared at me.

"I told you this part of her quirk is impressive, especially when it's reversed onto her," Dabi boasted, his eyes taking in every inch of me. "You look such a fitting part to our crew," he praised, his hand coming under my jaw to raise my gaze.