CONDOM IN YOUR SHIRT

"Ah, makes sense. You and Toya were close, from what I remember," Shoto said.

"Tell me about it," I blew out a breath.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?"

"Good point," I laughed, my hands suddenly wet as I was staring down at them and I didn't know why.

"You're crying," I felt Shoto take my hands into his own, forcing me to turn and face him.

My tears fell faster, streaming down my face and I let myself fall forward into Shoto's chest, my arms going around him to hold him close. My hands clutched his back, my palms curling around the fabric of his shirt, which was actually my shirt that he was wearing. His arms slowly curled over my lower back, easing me into his lap as his hands rubbed my back, his right palm activating his ice quirk as he rubbed his cool hand over my back. He leaned back freely, falling onto the bed with me in his arms. I rested my head on his shoulder, laying over his chest while I cried. Rolling over, he tugged me closer, yanking the covers over us.

"That's enough for tonight, you did well," he spoke by my ear. "Let's get some rest."

And with that, his steady breathing calmed me down, his ice quirk keeping me cool and controlling my heated body temperature as I was on his right side.

"Don't you want to ask anything?" I sniffled, closing my eyes to stop crying.

"Alright, a last question before we sleep," he agreed. "Your quirk is linked with your emotions too, isn't it?"

My eyes opened, going slightly wide.

"Yeah," I softly spoke. "My emotions kick in the heat of my quirk," I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Okay, that's all for now, let's sleep, hm?"

His soft hum made me nod, relaxing when his hands stayed over my back. I felt his right hand travel over my back to where my scar started, keeping his cool palm there and I tensed in his hold.

"Relax, it's only me," he comforted and I nodded, calming down further.

I shut my eyes, resting my cheek over his shoulder. I breathed in his scent, exhaling over his neck.

"Just one breath at a time. Breathe."

»

I was woken to the sound of my phone ringing, blinking about to adjust to the brightness in the room from the morning. The window in his room allowed the light to come in and I felt around to find where my phone was. I felt a soft lump, running my fingers over the smoothness.

"Can you not feel up my dick so early in the morning?"

My eyes went wide and I quickly pulled my hand back when Shoto sleepily spoke, turning to open his eyes and stare at me.

"You really love to test my self control, huh?"

"No, I didn't mean to, I was just trying to find my phone," I cleared up, my breath quickening as he smiled at me.

"Better answer it then, it might be important," and with that, he yawned, rolling over with his eyes shut.

I blew out a breath, trying to recover from the fact that I had grabbed his dick, touching it through his pants. I hurried to grab my ringing phone, answering it after clearing my throat.

"My sweet sugar cake!"

"Yes, my mother?" I gazed over at Shoto as he took steady breaths and I smiled, pulling the covers further over him.

"I didn't wake you, did I?"

"Doesn't matter, what do you need?"

"You," she answered. "Meet me by the hall that's across from the dorms, it's below the rooms."