29-one month, pt 2

AN: hi i really love u guys a lot!! 3 updates in one day???? oooook

AN: hi i really love u guys a lot!! 3 updates in one day???? oooook. can't say i didn't love it though, and this is almost 3200 words so if you read it all, you a real one. i hiiiiighly suggest it though. ADORABLE.

******************************

Kaycee

_______

"I AM NOT OKAY!" I screeched as I slipped and threw myself against Sean desperately. "What the HELL is going on?"

"Babe," Sean said tiredly, untying my blindfold and letting me once again come to my senses. "Look."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I cried, struggling to stay in balance. My feet slipped over the white floor and I almost went down, yanking Sean's jacket to stay upright once again. "It's called ice skating," he said, trying to hide his laughter. "And those are ice skates. Look, we're in this place called Rockefeller Center, and a lot of people come here just to ice skate."

"Why would anyone do this for fun?" I said shakily, letting go of him to test it out and then reaching onto the railing for support. I saw a little boy let go of his father's hand and go on his own shakily, then go down seconds after. I hid a smile, but I had to admit, it didn't look so bad. "You can do this?" I asked Sean, and he blushed and nodded. "I forgot, you can do everything." He shook his head. "Let me see," I said, eager to see him succeed at yet another thing. "Stay there," he said jokingly. "Please don't get hurt."

"I won't," I said in mock offense. "Now go!" I watched him glide onto the ice and in perfect concentration, race around the ring of people, moving effortlessly, at one point going backwards, flawlessly turning and gracefully weaving in and out of people, looking as if he were flying. He halted to a stop in front of me, panting, skidding a cloud of shave ice onto the ice next to me. My jaw must've dropped. "That was INSANE! Alright, Mr. Teacher, teach me." The faint notes of There's Nothing Holding Me Back came on.

I wanna follow where she goes.

I think about her and she knows it.

I let him take my hand and we skated short strokes, my legs wobbling at first, but as we consistently kept at it, I felt my confidence grow stronger and the shakes slowly subside, until he let me go and I was flying on my own.

Oh, I've been shaking, I love it when you go crazy, you take all my inhibitions

Baby, there's nothing holding me back

The wind whipped my face and my pace quickened, until I felt like I was soaring. I copied his motions as he was a few feet ahead of me, and every so often, he checked back to make sure I was still there. He tried to throw me off a few times, going from forwards to backwards, changing direction, or quickly stopping without notice, once he was sure I had the motions down, but I kept up with him still. We both finished as the song changed, breathless, laughing. "That was amazing!" I cried. "Why don't we have that in L.A.?"