story alert!

hi guys! it's me, kally! before we go any further: I WILL STILL BE WRITING THIS STORY DO NOT SWEAT DO NOT WORRY WE ARE NOT QUITTING THERE IS OH SO MUCH TO DO! anyway, with all that's been going on with my ex, i've been having some crazy. crazy. CRAZY. emotions hahaha. but that's ok. i'm normal, i'm human, it's A-OK to have feelings. and you know what? writing is amazing for me, that I have an outlet to channel all these really powerful things in my head into. and i'm so grateful and blessed to be able not only to have that source of relief, but to be able to share it all with you guys! 

but anyway, sean and kaycee don't deserve all the sadness that's in my head. our beans deserve better, and i don't wanna depress y'all with this! nahhhh, not at all! they're each other's lights and they're ours too! so i'm not taking a break formally, but this isn't my only story anymore. 

this community has been so helpful and positive to me as i started on this writing journey. i had absolutely no idea how you guys were gonna react to me as a writer, or as a person, and you've accepted kally jean and her writing at its fullest and i love you guys for that. like, you'll never ever know how much. i mean, i'm literally just someone like everyone else, and the fact my book IS NOT FINISHED and is at number one under new for its tags, it's so high ranked, you guys vote, you guys consistently read and reread, you comment-it's so amazing for me and i love you all so much.

Now, for my announcement!

I'M WRITING ANOTHER STORY!!! AHHHH! so i'm kinda terrified, because it's my own. 100%. partly my own true real story, partly it belongs to the characters that I've created. if you like me as a writer, and you'd be okay with reading something that's not sean and kaycee, it's called What We Once Were!!!!!! by meeeee yours truly :)  

 i really wanted to give my own original a try just to see, and i hope if you guys do take the chance to read it, you fall in love w addie as much as I do, and maybe, just maybe, you guys will find something about addie that you can see yourself in. i'm doing my best to make her real. i think real characters are a key element to any great story, and any great author has to start by making connections THROUGH them, not WITH them. idk, maybe das just me :)

So if you guys want, take a look :) If not, that's ok too. I'm ok with that, and I'll still hang w you on here, and I won't love you any less. But if you are feeling adventurous, here it is!!!

What We Once Were by me, allyjean2323. 

heeheehehehehe!!

see u guys!! kiss kiss!!

xoxo, kally jean :)