the final chapter :)

an: hi guys

an: hi guys. this has been an incredible journey :)

dedicated to seayceetings thank you for being my forever inspo <3 love ya
Sean

two weeks later

__________

"Ready?" I took her hand and squeezed it, brushing her falling hair out of her face with my free hand. She nodded, her eyes burning through mine.

"I'm scared. Everything's on the line here, Sean. What if it's all for nothing?"

"Hey," I said, pulling her close and pressing my forehead against hers, transferring my comfort into her. "We have this out of everything, right? And that's not for nothing. I wouldn't trade this for anything."

"I love you," she said, putting her hand on my heart.

"I love you more."

The lights blinked twice, and I heard our name be rattled off by the announcer and disappear into the echoes of the crowd.

"You look beautiful," I breathed. And she did. Her dress was a simple black one, like from Station, but to me, she couldn't have looked more extravagant or eye catching. She was, simply put, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life, person or not. I had been all over the world, but I was damn sure, that Kaycee Rice was my favorite view. She blushed and looked down, still afraid of receiving compliments.

"That's our cue," I smiled. "Ready?"

She took a deep breath. "Let's do this."

As we headed through the chute, the blood was pounding in my ears along with my racing heart. I was terrified. We'd both given our all to the routine, coming back from the trip with a renewed vigor life, dance, and each other. Ever since we'd gotten back from Hawaii, something had changed. There were no more questions about where the other stood, no more fear of the unknown. We knew it was us. It was always going to be us.

Sean and Kaycee.

I took a deep breath, and waited for the music to start.

Is this all we get, once a life?
Tell me we got time
I saw a world without you there
Somehow you weren't mine

And oh, please don't go, please don't go
And leave me alone

Don't wanna give my heart to someone new
Won't be anybody after you
And even if one day our time is through
Won't be anybody after you, after you
I'll never find another lover after you

I tried to put onto the stage the way I felt when I realized that the person I didn't want there to be an After with was Kaycee.

3 98s.