45-wrong words

AN: so hi guys

AN: so hi guys

this might get a little depressing, so if unhappy situations make u uncomfortable, skip to when the poem ends :) you won't miss anything major :)

also i'm taking a new approach kinda sorta.....eek!

as always, i LOVE hearing your thoughts, but it is NECESSARY for feedback in order for me to write the next chapter!!! 

Sean

______Two Days After The Cut_________

It was down to us, Josh and Taylor, and Avery and Marcus. The heat was now turned up more than ever, because we were all fighting each other head-on now. The Duels were kinda preparing us for this, and then the Cut gave us each our own competitive edges, but now there was no choice but to face each other. Go through the others, gain the title of division champion, and a seat in the finals. Lose, and gain a seat in the audience, watching someone else compete for your dream.

And I was way behind with choreography. 

Like, I didn't even have a song. 

My phone buzzed, and I answered it. "Hey, you!" Kaycee chirped from the other end. "How's the choreo coming along?"

"Great," I lied. Not great. "I'm really....getting somewhere."

Somewhere in the land of creative block. 

"I can't wait to see it," she said. "You're a genius, Sean Lew!"

Oh how I hated when she said that, but now I hated it more than ever. "Can I have any hints on what it's about?" she asked, breaking my focus. "Uh...no," I said, dancing around the topic carefully and moving my feet absentmindedly. "It's a surprise."

"Well I can't wait," she said, and I was grateful she'd taken the bait. "Oh! I gotta go! Kelsi is calling me back from break. See you later! Love you! Bye!" And she was gone.

Phew. But our rehearsal was in 6 hours. I looked at the clock, at the hands that were slowly ticking down the time until Kaycee lit into me. I had to come up with something. I opened the nightstand drawer to grab my notebook of ideas, when Kaycee's navy blue leather-bound journal spilled out. 

I shouldn't have opened it, but I did. My eyes flew over the page, and opened wide at what they were reading. 

This was good. I could use this. We could use this, and it would be like no other routine anyone had ever seen. 

perfection

by kaycee rice

In this world we live in we try and make it perfect

Perfect life, perfect face, crystal clear mind

No horror, no sadness, nothing real