Chapter 39: Home

"Dear Numbskull,"

"I hope you are keeping up with your training and are well. I also must say that whoever writes your letters to us should be blessed because for once in my life I don't have to decipher your hand writing for three days straight.

Myself and your sisters have missed your presence and are ecstatic to find that you actually get our letters now."

"Though sometimes I feel like Clytemnestra is the only sane one out of you bunch. It seems that Hera has gone missing while your mother is out doing Gods knows what. Helen demands to know how both Morgan's has been. 

Which by the way, I'm still irritated you haven't brought both of them to come see us yet. Or even introduce us in the least."

I looked over at the grown up Morgan the boy taking a second to pause the boy looking down at the letter and boy encased in one of Robin's old jackets. 

"Aww, uncle Soren puts me in his letters? He sounds really," Morgan took another pause and thought for a moment the boy trying to think of the right word.

"Sarcastic?" I finished.

He snapped and pointed my way. "Bingo, and even I'm salty that I haven't met your side of the family yet. They sound fun."

"Trust me, my uncle Soren is an old crab. He may be the family guardian, but that doesn't mean he won't personally kill you. That old man has watched over the family for around four,"

I saw baby Morgan running around the small boy giggling as he ran towards his bed room Nah chasing the small boy. I watched them go as I nodded to them and finished. "Well now five, generations. Not to mention he's always lost in his books. Never even tries to watch his back in a fight." I thought back on all the memories I had shared with the man and how he had become such a huge influence on my life. 

For an old crabby man, he was one of the most caring men I had in my life. 

Morgan shrugged as I saw mini Morgan enter the room again.

Baby Morgan just spouted nonsense as he ran around with the wooden sword I had made the boy a while back. He crossed in front of me the small boy always full of boundless energy.

I gently grabbed him the baby boy squealing from joy as laughter rolled through me the boy's squirmed and giggled. "Put me down papa! I have to defend the castle!"

I glanced over at the pillow fort which older Morgan was sitting in. The grown man smiling contently with a paper made crown on his head. I watched as Nah ran around the corner the girl seeing the small Morgan and stating. "I'm gonna get you!"

Little Morgan squealed in delight as I put him down while Nah continued chasing him the girl fake roaring as he shouting about defeating the enemies.

"Just keep reading." I chuckled to the young man. He shot me the same sassy expression Robin would use on me but simply rolled his eyes.

"Okay dad." He chuckled. I could hear the small manekete and the toddler causing chaos in the other rooms as grown Morgan cleared his throat and continued.

"Anyways, I hope you and your family are doing well. I might have to visit at this point though if you don't come here. Which is saying something since you know I hate traveling.

Also your fried Oberon keeps wondering how you are doing. I swear if that pesky red haired nightmare asks me one more time I might just put a curse on him for a week. No matter if he's a knight or not.