Late Night

"Hey, guys!" Jordan said excitedly. 

I smiled at her. 

"Hey, is Jazmyne and Chresanto here already?" Ray asked curiously. 

Jordan nodded. 

"Yeah, and Jazmyne brought a boy". 

I raised my eyebrows. 

"Yeah, I was shocked too! Anywho, come on in". 

We both walked into Jordan's very familiar house and into her living room.

"Hey, guys" Jazmyne greeted when she saw us. She was sitting next to a boy who had brown dreads and dark eyes.

"Cameron, this is Rayan and this is Bria" Jazmyne introduced, "Bria and Rayan, this is Cameron".

I waived to him.

He waived back.

"Hey, I think I've seen you before" he announced, "the girl who fought with Shania, right?"

I nodded.

Yeaaaah, that's me. 

"Oh, cool". 

I looked around the room and saw Chresanto sitting by himself. 

I smiled and walked over to him. 

"Hey, I was waiting to see how long it'd take you to notice me". 

Wasn't too long, was it?

He shook his head, "nope". 

Good.

>>*<<

"Remind me why we're walking around the city at night?" Jazmyne asked curiously.

"Cause it's nice out at night, Jaz, duh" Jordan replied.

I was walking with Chresanto down the sidewalk, everyone was in front of us. 

"So I talked to Shania" he began as he took my hand in his, "and she wouldn't listen to me". 

I let go of Chresanto's hand so I could write on my whiteboard. 

Okay.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. 

It's alright. 

Not your fault or anything. 

"Please let me know if her, Lexi, Monica, or Abby try to start shit with you".

Kind of late for that.

I nodded.

He took my hand in his again and we followed behind everyone else.

I watched as Ray placed his arm around Jordan's waist as they walked and it made me smile.

I'm glad her and Jaden broke up, they didn't seem to fit with one another; but her and Ray did.

They were both loud, crazy, and funny and you could tell they really enjoyed one another's company. Now only if he'd ask her out already.

"Is anyone else hungry?" Ray asked.

"I am" Chresanto stated.

"Kind of" Jazmyne answered.

"We could go to a diner? I think there's one right down the street" Jordan said.

"That sounds cool" Ray replied.

Since we all seemed to agree about the diner, we walked down the street and walked inside.