OD

"She's a snitch".

"And pathetic".

I could hear people talking about me as I walked down the hall of school. I ran a hand through my hair and walked to my locker, I grabbed my books and walked outside and found Chresanto sitting under a tree.

Hey.

I sat next to him and he casually pulled me onto his lap. I rested against him and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked curiously, I shook my head a little and pulled my whiteboard and marker from my bag.

Everything.

"Explain" he said simply, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Tell Dr. August what's wrong".

I smiled at his silliness and pulled the cap off the marker.

People think I'm a snitch and that I'm pathetic, which I guess isn't that bad. I'm just tired, you know? Like I don't want to come to school and have to worry about if there's going to be another note in my locker, or if someone's going to try and anger me. I didn't even want to come back to this school in the first place, it wasn't my idea nor choice, and if it was, I would not be here.

I felt Chresanto slip his hands under my shirt and his fingers brush against my scars. He traced a few and I took a deep breath.

I don't want to be the reason my parents are fighting at the ass crack of dawn. But I am. I am and that's horrible, I get such a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach when I hear them screaming curse words at each other. If I wasn't depressed then everything would be fine, but I'm not and I can't change that unless I take pills that give me suicidal thoughts in the middle of the night.

Chresanto, you don't need someone like me. I'm not worth the time.

He pressed a kiss to my cheek and I looked away. I honestly wasn't in the mood to try and be convinced that I'm worth something to him. All I really wanted was to skip school and smoke a half pack of cigarettes by myself. I didn't need him lying to me just to make me feel better.

Despite me turning my head, he still found a way to kiss me. I closed my eyes and didn't move this time, I just let him hold me. "Everything's gonna work out for the better" he reassured. I shook my head a little, I didn't want to hear something that just wasn't true. I opened my eyes.

Please don't tell me that. I'm quite tired of hearing things similar to "you'll be okay". 

"What else am I supposed to tell you then? It is true, you're going to be fine in the end". 

I looked at him before trying to free myself from his grip. "I'm not letting you go" he stated. I brushed my fingers across his own before trailing my fingers up his arm. I didn't know what I was doing. I was just touching him, being able to just feel him underneath the tips of my fingers took my thoughts away for a while.

I think I should go.

Please, don't.

You're happy with him, and that's okay. I just don't think you need me anymore. You've got him.

I'm not up for talking about this. You're staying.

But Bria, there's no point.

Yes, there is. Jacob, you can't leave me. Please. I don't want to go through the process of losing you for a second time. I sound so selfish right now, and I'm sorry about that; but I need you.

>>*<<

"Honestly, I don't even know why she came back just to start all this shit".

"She's basically just seeking attention at this point".