Apology

"I'm really sorry" Chresanto apologized, he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he stood on my porch. I stared at him and didn't say anything, well it's not like I could actually say something. I shook my head a little and turned around and walked into the house. 

"Hold on, wait, hear me out" he said. 

I turned back around and looked at him. 

"I'm sorry about what I did and how I went about it. It wasn't the way to handle it, I was just mad. I didn't think Lexi, Monica, and Abby would say those things about you and when I found out they did, I got upset at the fact that they really think Shania's better than you and that they called you worthless". 

I gave him a blank stare and thought about how far he'd go for me to forgive him. I looked down and began to close the door, but he quickly put his foot between the door and the door frame. I smiled a little, "please, don't" he stated. I wiped the smile from my face and looked up at him. 

I think you should go home. 

"I can't, not until you forgive me" he replied, "Bria, I can't have a third person mad at me right now".

I furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a confused look. 

What do you mean? What two people are mad at you right now?

He sighed, "just my mom and her dumb boyfriend". 

I gave him a sad look and sighed. 

Would you like to come in?

He nodded a little, "I'd like that". 

I opened the door wider and let him in. He looked around, "you have a nice home". 

I shrugged a little, I suppose so.

I led him into the living room and he sat down on the couch. 

"So do you forgive me?" He asked curiously, "I can't take the silent treatment anymore, even if it has only been a day". 

I smiled and sat next to him, and what if I don't forgive you?

"Then I might have to do something about it" he murmured before he kissed me, he pulled me closer to him and I let him. 

As much as I'd hate to interrupt, aren't your parents home?

No.

Oh, well isn't Ray?

Nope. 

I don't think he'd like physical touching on the couch.

Neither do I.

You're not gonna stop though, are you?

I don't think so. 

Okay.

I lightly ran my hand through Chresanto's short curly hair as I kissed him. 

"I'm sorry they called you worthless, it's not true" he spoke quietly, "you know that right?" I nodded a little, despite what I was really feeling. I knew it was true, I don't know why him and Ray thought it wasn't.

A soft groan escaped from Chresanto's lips as we continued to kiss.

"Hey, Bri! I got you something" I heard Ray say as he walked into the house. I pulled away from Chresanto and watched as Ray walked into the living room.

"Oh, hey, Chresanto" Ray greeted.

"Hi" he replied. I looked at him and saw he know had one of the couch pillows on his lap. I raised an eyebrow.

"Where's your bathroom?" He asked curiously.

"Down the hall and to the left" Ray answered. 

What'd you get me? I asked when Chresanto left. 

"Oh, yeah, I got you this" I watched as he pulled something from his bag, it was a journal. He held it out for me and I slowly took it from him. The whole thing was black, and on the cover were white words that formed the quote: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

"If you don't like it, I can just take it back" Ray stated, "I just thought you'd might like it if you had someplace to write down your thoughts".

I nodded a little. 

I love it, thank you.

"I was hoping you'd say that, you're welcome". 

I stood up and walked over to him, I gave him a hug and smiled. 

"I'm not interrupting something, am I?" Chresanto asked as he walked back into the room. I shook my head and sat back down on the couch. 

"So Chresanto, is my sister still giving you the silent treatment?"

He shook his head, "nope". 

Well I'm technically giving everyone the silent treatment, considering the fact that I don't talk.

"Well when you put it that way, you are" Chresanto stated, he came and sat next to me. 

"I'll be upstairs" Ray informed. 

"Why? So you can go and talk to Jordan for the rest of the day?" Chresanto asked curiously. 

"No..." Ray said slowly. 

"Sure, okay. Just ask her out already".

"It's not that easy". 

"All you gotta do is ask, I asked your sister".

"And I regret it very much" Ray replied.

That's not nice.

"I am not a nice person" Ray said simply before walking upstairs. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes.

Love,

Me.