Anywhere (pt.2)

"I'm gonna be tired as fuck tomorrow" Jordan said as she looked down at us, we stopped by her house to see if she wanted to come along. She was looking down from the small balcony of her room.

"Skip then" Ray said simply, he looked up at her.

I stood off to the side with Chresanto, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Come on, babe" Ray said, "it'll be fun, we can get ice cream".

I smiled at him calling her babe. 

"God, I do love ice cream" I heard her murmur, "fuck, okay, hold on". I watched her disappear from sight and after a while, she returned and I watched her slowly climb down the balcony by using the lattice. When she was close to the bottom Ray held out his arms. "Boy, you better catch me" she said before jumping down, Ray chuckled as he caught her and she laughed a little too.

"They're cute" Chresanto said quietly, he sounded like he was half awake. I turned my head and looked at him. He looked at me and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

Are you okay?

He nodded, "I'm fine".

"Where to now?" Ray asked.

"Gotta get Jazmyne".

>>*<<

"Why in the hell did y'all decide to get together in the middle of the night?" Jazmyne asked, she slowly walked to the car and got in behind the driver's seat.

"Because it's fun" Jordan answered simply, she was sitting in the passenger seat of Ray's car, and Chresanto was sitting behind her and I was sitting on his lap.

His fingers played with my own as I stared out the window. I watched trees go by and I stared at a closed store as Ray stopped at a red light.

"So we could just drive around or we could be reckless and go to the gas station and stock up on snacks and chill somewhere" Ray stated.

"And get ice cream, you said we'd get ice cream" Jordan reminded.

"Ah, yes, and get ice cream".

"Second choice sounds fun" Jazmyne said simply. "What do'ya say, Chresanto?"

"I don't care, whatever's fine" he murmured, he rested his head on my back and traced my scars on my wrists.

He couldn't see my frown because I wasn't facing him, but I wanted him to because I wanted to know what was going on.

>>*<<

"Can you get me a pack of Marlboro cigs?" Chresanto asked to my brother, he pulled out his wallet and handed Ray a bill, I wasn't able to see the amount.

"What kind?" Ray asked curiously. 

"Any kind".

"Okay, we'll be back then" Ray stated, I watched him walk into the gas station with Jazmyne and Jordan.

I looked at Chresanto and he didn't look at me.

Are you sure you're okay?

He nodded. "Mhm".

I gave him a serious look and he chuckled, "I am fine".

I wanted to believe him, I did, but I couldn't. I refused to pester him though, hopefully he'd tell me eventually.

I fiddled with my fingers as I sat next to him, he looked out the window.

"I may or may not be moving" he spoke softly, "I don't know yet".