Together

Hyejin's pov

The date that Baekhyun planned was perfect it was so beautiful. It feels like I got propose.
Thinking of the kiss that we shared last night made my cheeks red just thinking about it, no matter what I kept telling myself to try to get away from Baekhyun or to not trust him again. My heart says something different, I still love him after all these years.

The feeling of being in his arms getting the love he showered me with it is not just the money and the looks but the way we held and kiss each other is like we belong with one another.

Currently I'm at home preparing to go to school as I head downstairs to make breakfast for us, but I was a little too late as I realised that someone else has been preparing it. There stood Baekhyun with the pink apron attached to his body and did I say that he wasn't wearing any shirt underneath it?

'He looks hot, his broad shoulders and back makes it very drooling' (okay this is how I think of him, just a small dream of mine. don't ruin it for me please 😂)

I made my way down slowly trying to not make any noise as possible before reaching around his waist and resting my head of his back. He got slightly surprise by my actions before chuckling and turning around proceeding to wrap his arms around me, "Good Morning princess, what's with the sudden action this beautiful morning?" He asked as we look each other in the eye. I got shy and buried my face into his chest listening to his heartbeat pounding really quickly as we stood there enjoying each other presence. "I just wanted to hug you, is that not allowed?" I jokingly ask knowing that it's a very stupid question.
"You are always welcome to do whatever you want jagiya, but let me warn you don't start something you can't finish" he whispered against my ears as he places slight kisses behind them, before releasing me and ordering me to sit down as breakfast is almost done.

Breakfast was pancakes with scrambled eggs, delicious. It always my favourite to eat Baekhyun's pancakes he always makes the best pancakes from scratch and no where taste the same like his. He places both of our plates on the table as he took a sit opposite of me "dig in princess I hope you like it, I know it's your favourite" he winked at me before digging in himself. I cut the pancakes into pieces before bringing it into my mouth as I enjoy the sweetness of the maple syrup and the softness of the pancakes (okay now it makes me want to have some pancakes as well) I moaned as the flavours mix around but I didn't realise as Baekhyun was watching me drooling and moaning with the pancakes and he giggled enjoying my expressions "I miss us like this back then we use to this every week, you would always come by my house every Saturday as we enjoy pancakes with hot cocoa but for the last 5 years I hadn't ate any pancakes or enjoy a good breakfast anymore" I heard what Baekhyun expresses and I t saddens me that his lifestyle changes so much since I left because I was apart of it but I broke it. But I didn't enjoy any pancakes as well back in America, maybe it's a lie. I did have pancakes but it wasn't the same, it didn't taste the same as how he cooked it or the feeing of eating your love ones cooking. My dad never enjoys being beside me or enjoyed my presence around, he would always raised his voice yelling at me telling me that I was a disgrace to my parents and that because of me we were in this kind of situation.
Slightly nodding that my dad is alone in America and that I won't have to face his anger towards me anymore but also knowing that the current relationship me and Baek are having is under a contract and I can't help but to think whether he is doing all this just to get back at me 5 years ago. Or he is just being nice to me now, but once the contract ends he would throw me aside like how he intend to do then?
Was our relationship genuine or am I the only knowing having the feelings for him?

'I can't help but think, girls do tend to think too much when you know the answer is obvious but at the back of the mind will always have a slight thought that maybe it wasn't meant to be positive and it was always negative'

"Baek, can I ask you something? And you have to answer me truthfully" I look up to him as Baekhyun stop eating putting down his fork slowly chewing and nodding waiting for me to continue "What are we?" And it didn't took him long to reply "We are us, you are my girlfriend Hyejin and always will be and the only difference that it will have in the future would be you having my surname, you being my wife and us being together forever. Don't ever ask me stupid questions like that again princess, forget about the contract I will support you my whole life, I will give you everything and I intend to do that every single day." He replied as I broke down in tears because I know from the speech he said were all sincere and I finally know I have my Baek back again. Us two against the world, and I too intend to keep it that way and no one will come and break us apart again.

That's all for the chapter 'Together' and yes finally Hyejin and Baekhyun are back together after 5 long years of being apart. So what do you guys think? Sorry for the long wait guys, I seriously can't stop apologising. I will update the next chapter really soon, so keep up with me. I also have started updating my Instagram account, so if you have not followed me do so now as I will have updates on when I will update my Wattpad books and featuring updates on EXO comeback really soon but the main thing in the short stories fanfics, you are able to suggest the members you would want and I will make a story for you.
Instagram: xoxocryz_ff

That's all guys do comment, vote and share
-xoxocryz

That's all guys do comment, vote and share-xoxocryz