Unknown past

Baekhyun's pov

Kim Taehyung that guy, is not a good person to be around with. Back to the past, when Hyejin has left me for America.

I was left depressed and alone no family and no loved ones. But I had to stand up for myself I had a company to build and run, I graduated high school and college earlier than my peers due to me being the youngest richest kid ever to take over their family. But it wasn't a choice I chose it was a choice I couldn't do anything about it. My parents left me with everything under my hand and I had no one to turn to to reject it.

I met Taehyung back in the office the company had a partnership with the Kims or for short Kim Taehyung's dad. His dad and I got along really well but not with me and his son. Taehyung has always rejected the idea of him running the business in the future but yet Mr Kim would always compare him towards me saying he should look up to me as I was already a millionaire at the age of 15 and a billionaire at the age of 18. The reason why Taehyung always rejects his dad is because he wanted to build his own image and his own platform without using his dad for everything he do.

"It's nice seeing you here Taehyung. You know if you need anything you could always approach me" I exclaimed after meeting Mr Kim for signing. "Just cut the chase Byun, you are just trying to get into my fathers good hands that is why you are here isn't it? What are you trying to do? Forcing my dad to follow your rules now" this guy has the nerve to show this attitude towards me, it was never my intention to approach Mr Kim just to get in his good books. But for business purposes only, his company was a great help towards my company building a base line towards the industry.
"Taehyung, you know if you were so stuck up about the post maybe we won't be here discussing how immature you are regarding about business"
"I don't even want to be apart of this business, it's up to my own individual success" and he left making me think about the conversation we had.

Taehyung and I don't get along very well. But you might not know this, we both go a very long way back. Our parents used to be the greatest of friends we use to hang out together but things change after we both got older. We had newer friends, different ambitions. He wanted to be a successful person when he is older without his dad helping him and I just wanted to have a simple lifestyle but things aren't as simple as it speaks. We both have parents that owns one of the biggest businesses here in Korea yet we both hated the thought of taking over it one day. We shared that one thing in common but we didn't get close to each other after Taehyung had a girlfriend she was my cousin.  She would always skip classes and did unpredictable things with him, we would always warn her of him yet they were so in love. But reality hits, she got into accident after joining  Taehyung and his friends on a drive, it was illegal to drive at such a young age but they were just being rebel. That was the only relative I had that was alive other than my parents back then. But everyone left, my cousin used to live with us due to her parents both died when she was little, she was like my younger Sister. But she just had to follow the Taehyung guy. If it weren't for him she would still be here, arguing, smiling, and being the rebel she is.

Taehyung soon changed to become the "better" I assume, but we both had bad relationship with one another. And I hope to keep it that way.

Short sweet chapter regarding the past of Baekhyun & Taehyung. To any fans of both fandoms, I may be a huge fan of EXO but I also support BTS. So please do not criticised my books, it is just a character that I made for my book if any of you are unhappy please leave.
Anyways I'm glad I updated gonna update the next chapter soon. Already starting to write!
-xoxocryz