Kim Taehyung

Back in the office

Baekhyun's pov

I'm glad I told the truth but deep down I knew she didn't 100 percent believe what I had told her, she had gone to him again. Her bodyguards had informed me that she left to meet him at a cafe. She needed the space and the truth but knowing him, he will just tell her about his hatred towards me. What scares me is that who will she trust more, me or him.

Kim Taehyung that dude, he dated my cousin knowing she was a spoiled brat a diva attitude and doesn't give a thought about her studies but just wealth the bigger the amount the better, that's how she is her entire family is. A part of my family whom I am embarrassed to be related to, multiple times tried to cheat my parent's money their empire. After knowing the passing of my parents they were quick to try to snatch the entire wealth that my family had built all these years, I was still in high school not knowing much knowledge about the company or wealth but I knew that the company belongs to my own family and not any of this gold diggers. My family's lawyer who had worked with us since I was a kid was keen to help me fight this out, he helped me get the company which originally belongs to me the rightful heir of the Byun's since then I had never heard about my aunt and uncle including my slut of a cousin. Not until Taehyung got involve everything went back to the same situation as before, he should know better than to date her in the first place he was too dumb to see and now he wants to snatch my girl away from me. Not a chance.

The Byun's grew even bigger than before I grew up with it, quickly learning the ways my dad did or even better than he did. I wanted to be known to let others know that an orphan is able to build an empire alone. But deep down I knew I needed someone by my side I needed her with me, showing her that I had become the man she dreamt to be. But she left, left me when I was miserable.

Taehyung cursed me out of his life and the project when my cousin run away, he threw me out. Not that I cared, is not my company that needed them it was theirs I could always find back the money that was long gone. Soon, I had found out that he wanted to take over his father's position in the company I knew it was revenge to take down the Byun's. He had confidently told me he was not ready to be involved in the company in anyways and wanted to chase his own dreams his own way. The Kim's and The Byun's has been battling one on one since then, but I knew the truth they were long gone, their company was going bankrupt that was the one reason that had approached for my help before throwing me out again.

Short and simple chapter for you beautiful people, thank you for waiting. Hope you like it! Follow my fanfic Instagram account @xoxocryz_ff

-xoxocryz