Chapter 35: Highway to LA

Raiyn

Jermaine & Reggie were still shooting at us. All we could do was duck. Hodgy was an excellent driver. Being shot at, weaving between cars, & speeding like hell all at once. I need to tell him this later.

Taco- Do we have something we can throw at these niggas?

Hodgy- I got some napkins.

Left- What the fuck is napkins gonna do?

Hodgy- I don't know, distract the niggas!

Taco- Get them!

Left went into the glove department & got the napkins out & handed them to Taco. Taco threw them out the back window & they didn't even make it to Reggie's car.

Jasper- So what know?

Hodgy- I have a paintball gun in my trunk. You guys can get into it through the middle seat. It has an armrest. Just pull the lever. 

Taco- You had a paintball gun this whole time?!

Hodgy- I just remembered. I'm sorry!

Tyler- Just get the shit & shut up!

I moved on to Tyler's lap still ducking, while Taco went to get the paintball gun.

Jasper- Guys I still have my pancakes from earlier!

Left- Throw that shit at them too!

Taco finally got the paintball gun. Just as he was loading it, Reggie's car rammed into us.

Hodgy- What the fuck?! Stop fucking up my car!

Tyler- Dude this car is long gone.

Taco- Shut up I'm trying to shoot!

Jasper- You shoot & I throw!

Taco shot Reggie's front window up with the paintballs. His whippers came on only smearing it even worse. Jasper opened his container of pancakes & threw them out the window. They splattered all over the window. Reggie's car veered to the side of the highway. It hit the guardrail & flipped over. I never felt so relieved in my life.

Taco- We did it, niggas!

Jasper started yelling. We all did too. I turned around & looked at Tyler. He was smiling ear to ear. I was too. I hugged him & never let go.

*Months laterz*

My mom is okay! Reggie sent her & my grandmother on a trip to Cancun. They both are perfectly fine. I'm so grateful. As for Tyler, his album "Goblin" sold 45,000 copies. It was #5 on US Billboard 200, #1 on US Independent Albums, #1 on US Top R&B/ Hip Hop Albums, & #2 on US Top Rap Albums. Tyler won Best New Artist for the MTV Video Music Awards. And a few others. I'm so proud of him. At the moment, we are in the green room. Soon, Tyler will be doing his first show for his tour. We are all pumped. Getting hyped as hell. Pumping him up so he can go out & murder the show. Tyler & I went out into the hallway. You could hear his fans chanting for him.

Tyler- So what do you want to do?

Raiyn- I think you should have fun on your tour. I'll be here in LA with my mom & your grandmother making sure she's safe & okay.

Tyler- So you want me to go on tour without you?

Raiyn- Yeah. I don't want you to be tied to me. I want you to go have fun! And especially after all we have been through.

Tyler- So you want to stay friends?

Raiyn- Yeah. And in the future when we are both ready, we can get back together.

Tyler- Alright. Cool with me.

Raiyn- Now go out & rip that stage up!

He hugged me one last time & ran off on stage as the music started. I watched from the side as he & the wolves killed the show. Rapping along with him.

Wolves & Tyler- Bite her in her fucking neck! Bite her in her fucking neck! Bottom of the fucking lake! Bottom of the fucking lake! Call all my gang of wolves & bats! Call my gang of wolves & bats! It's a full moon tonight!

Tyler- And these hoes ain't acting right.

Wolves- It's because... 

Tyler- I'm Dracula bitch! Swag, swag, swag.

Wolves- It's because! 

Tyler- Left Brain, Wolf Haley. Free Earl. Golf Wang! Thanks for coming out. Love you guys. Golf Wang!

The End(: