[Oneshot] // Book idea?

Okay I'm sorry I'm spamming

But I'm gonna take the next week off Wattpad anyway cuz school and stuff

So

Remember last chapter about the headcanons?

Well HERE YOU GO

Hahhahahhahahahha

———
Years ago, people used to think the world was black and white because that was what they could see. But one day, a man began seeing things different. 'Colours' he called them. He began seeing the world in 'Colours'.

Soon after that, other people began seeing the world in 'colours', but no one knew why. Then, one day, a man discovered the reason.

It was love.

So, many people tried to fall in love, and yet, no one was successful. That was when the man created a way to find love and see colour. He created music.

Soon enough, this 'music' brought love all over the world, and finally, most people could see.

Most people.

He continued his research and discovered many key points.
- You could only see 'colour' if you fell in love.
- You had to be under the age of 20 in order to see colour, anyone over the age could never see colour even if they had fallen in love.
And finally,
- If you lose your love, your sight goes along with it, for if you lose love, not only do you lose seeing colour, you lose seeing everything. And so far, there was no cure.

So, to prevent the younger generation from not seeing 'colours', the man created a school system and created many schools all over the world. One elementary school, one middle school, one Highschool and one university in every region.

Ensemble Elementary School
Melody Middle School
Harmony Highschool
And Symphony University

This system began at the age of 5/6 and ended at the age of 19/20.

If someone did not fall in love during this time at these schools, then they would never fall in love at all.

And this is the story of how our heroes began their journey.

...

Oh?

Am I forgetting something?

Oh right...

The man's name,

It was Professor Oak.