[Pokémon] May x Drew

Remember my last one?

Well, I enjoyed it a lot

So I'm doing a continuation of it.

New Prompt:

———May sighed and stared out the window, ignoring everything the teacher was saying

———
May sighed and stared out the window, ignoring everything the teacher was saying. She yawned and watched a single snowflake float down onto the windowsill of the classroom.
'Christmas time again...' She thought and sighed. That meant that it had been a year since she last saw Drew.

He came to visit her on Christmas Day of 2018 but had to return home to England in 1942 a day after. Since then she didn't have enough money to afford another time ticket so she had to wait. But this time she hardly had any money so she knew that she wouldn't be seeing Drew anytime soon.

"May!" The teacher yelled.
May snapped back into reality. "Yes?!"
The teacher, Mr. Cheren, sighed. "Please try to pay more attention."
"O-of course sir!" May stuttered and turned red as everyone in the class laughed at her.

-

I sunk back into my seat and hid my face in my hoodie, attempting to listen to the teacher. I was about to doze off when I heard a loud thud. I looked beside me to see my next door seat neighbour, Dawn, fall on the ground. Everyone immediately surrounded her, murmuring to each other. Dawn was known to have low blood pressure so nobody would have thought much of it, if it wasn't for the fact that another person collapsed, then another, then another. First Dawn, then Ash, then Misty then the whole class began to collapse, one by one.

I froze as Mr. Cheren too, fell to the ground.

I quickly ran out to the hall, trying to ignoring the kids on the ground. I found the closest payphone and quickly inserted some loose change.
"Hello, 911, how can I help you?"
"I need the ambulance right now. People are suddenly collapsing and I don't know why!" I tried to hide the fear in my voice, but that just caused it to be shaky and hasty. I was talking so fast it sounded like I was speaking in a different language.
"Calm down, where are you and what's your name?"
I took a deep breath. "May Maple. I'm at Petalburg City, the highschool beside route 102 called: Petalburg High."
"Okay, and what's happened?"
"Everyone at school has suddenly started collapsing, I have no idea why."
"Okay, is there anyone else who is conscious?"
"I-I don't know. I don't think so."
"Okay, well May, an ambulance is headed there right now. Stay by the entrance of the school and check for anyone else who is awake. Got it?"
"Y-Yes..."
"Okay, I'm hanging up now. The ambulance will be there soon."
"Okay..."