[Pokémon] Blue/Green/Gary x Leaf/Green/Blue

Okay, I was looking through my drafts to see if I could delete anything and I found this book that I began writing but never finished. So, I'm gonna publish what I've written here and if I think its good, I'll publish it XD
———
0
"Blue, I'm very disappointed in you. Do you know why you lost?"

I shook my head.

"You forgot to treat your Pokémon with love and trust."

No.

"And because of that, you'll never be champion again!"

It's because this is a game.

"Red."

Because in a game, the player always wins.

"You understand that your victory was not just your own doing."

And one day...

"The bond you share with your Pokémon is marvellous!"

Everything will restart..

"Red!"

No one will remember a thing...

"Follow me!"

Except me...

I remember...

I always do.

Every. Single. Thing.

1
I waited in the Champion's room as Red had his Pokémon put into the hall of fame. It was always like this. I'd become champion first, he'd come and beat me and then the player will eventually beat the game. And then... he'll restart. We're not supposed to know these things. We're not supposed to remember.. but for some reason, I do..

I prepared myself for what was next. Professor Oak, or I guess, my grandpa will come in after Red leaves and scold me more. Then, I'll have to run out and then... my favourite part. I'm free. Free for a couple minutes while the credits happen.

I remember how long it takes, approximately four minutes and fifteen seconds. Starting from when I run out at least. Finally, Red and gramps come out. Red walks straight out of the building, gramps stays behind. "You're such a disappointment! I was once a champion, why couldn't you?!" He scolded. No matter how many times I've heard them, no matter how many times I expect him to say it... it still hurts. He still makes me cry. I run out facing down, he follows me. But eventually, I lose him and I'm free. I walk around, waiting for the restart. Waiting for everything to begin again. I fly to Lavender Town and visit my raticate in the Pokémon Tower.

"Hey." I said softly sitting down by a grave. Every single time I'm free I come here and say goodbye again. "So, it's restart number one thousand, four hundred and sixty three... so... this is the one thousand, four hundred and sixty third time you've died. And the one thousand, four hundred and sixty three times I've come here. Remember restart number three hundred and five? When I started to remember? Yeah, me neither..."

I continued to converse with the air, but I knew, I knew raticate was there. I knew that he remembered everything too.

I waited and silently counted in my head.
4:13...
4:14...
4:15...

Nothing?

4:16...
4:17...
4:18...

Nothing.

4:19....

....

15:00.

No restart. What?

2
*Five Years Later*

Still no restart. It has been five years... five lonely years. No one is programmed to do anything this many years past the credits. So they're just empty corpses, waiting to be revived. Pallet Town is now a ghost town. The buildings are starting to rot, even they aren't programmed to stay. It's just me. The one who broke free from their codes. Recently, I've been researching on why I'm the only one. So far, it seems that I'm only able to do this because there are multiple versions of myself. Though, from research, gramps also has multiple versions of himself. So why me?

One of my theories is that somehow, my codes got corrupted. I remember, the player, or Red used to do these things called 'speed runs' and 'hacks.' I really don't know much about it but every time they did something like that, something changed. First some people started to glitch out, including me. Then, Red was able to do things which he probably shouldn't be able to. Like surfing on land, completing the game in less than a second and finding a Pokémon with perfect EV's and IV's. Finally, Pokémon started disappearing. Don't know where, don't know why. Whenever he reset, the more his need to use glitches strengthened.

I was sitting in my grandpa's lab. 'Lab.' Now it was more like a broken building. Things are glitching out. Things are disappearing. I was researching more about something called 'parallel universes.' There are many of them apparently. But I'm not sure.

As I was researching the floor started rumbling. "What?" I muttered. I looked around me. Everything was shaking. "I know this..." I whispered. "It's a restart! W-why now?" Then, everything turned black as some images flashed through my head.

It was grandpa. I felt tears coming through my eyes, "Grandpa?" It was forever since I had heard his voice. "Welcome to the world of Pokémon!" His opening speech. "This world is inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets, for others, they are partners in battle. As for me, I'm professor Oak! I study Pokémon as a profession." I listened, "His dialogue is different..." "Now tell me... are you a boy or are you a girl?" The player chose their gender. "Now, this is my grandson, you two have been rivals since you were little kids! Umm... what was his name again?" I appeared in a black room next to gramps. 'Please don't use buttfart, please don't use buttfart.' I silently wished. "Blue? That's right! His name was Blue! Now, onto your adventure!" "He DIDN'T use buttfart?"

Everything went black again. I appeared in my house, in my bedroom. Nothing was destroyed. I walked down the stairs and saw Daisy sitting at the dinner table. "Hey Blue! Grandpa just left, he asked if you could go see him at his lab." I nodded. I walked to his lab. It wasn't destroyed. I stayed there and waited for the player to come. Then, they did. But it wasn't Red.

It was a girl. She had long brown hair, a teal sleeveless shirt and a red skirt. She also had teal socks and white runners with a red stripe on it. "Hm?" I hummed. "Hi!! I'm Leaf!!!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Hmm?" I hummed again. She looked at me confused. "Can you talk? Oh no! Did I break the game?!" "Uhh, no... I can talk. Just.. Huh?" My dialogue... It's different. "Huh what?" "It's just, I'm not supposed to be saying this." "Hm?" "Ugh, pesky girl. Well you see, I have a set dialogue. You have one too, I'm not supposed to say this stuff. Like, at all." "Oh?" I groaned. "How old are you exactly?" I asked. "Umm, 10!" I looked at her. I had to be at least half a metre or so taller than her. "You sure? Red was never this short..." "Red? You know my brother?!" Huh, so she's his sister. "I guess you could say that." I shrugged.

"Woah this is so cool, I didn't know that—" Her voice went all glitchy and then I went all glitchy. "That- wh- what's going goin- going on?" After a minute, it stopped. "Glitches..." I muttered. "Did Red ever... do things he wasn't supposed to?" "Hmmm... come to think of it he was always making these 'YouTube videos' showcasing different glitches and cheats and stuff... he also enjoyed doing, Uh, speedruns?" I fell silent and nodded.

No wonder that one time the game started and suddenly immediately ended. Probably in half a second.
———
And that was all I wrote before I forgot about it for... NINE MONTHS?! It says I wrote this in March! OH MY GOD I HAVE THE WORST MEMORY!

But yeah... that's it.