Oh

Oh so I found this in my drafts and basically I forgot to upload it. Hah

It's one of those 'looking back at 2018' stuff

So wynaut

———
So 2017 was a sh*t year for me

Because personal reasons

But 2018 was surprisingly better

Hah

Let's begin

January: I cut my hair really short, my family came down to Victoria from Sydney so we went to a bunch of places. Jan 13 was my mum's bday so we went over to Ballarat and went to the beach (despite it being really cold). Jan 14 we went to the great ocean road and went hiking to a waterfall. Jan 16 we went to the local dam and my dad made a bunch of YouTube videos with his new drone XD Jan 19 we went to the beach and went surfing. Jan 24 we went to a treetop walk and I got terrified. Jan 26 we went on a cruise. Jan 28 we went to the Grampians and went hiking to the top of a mountain and a waterfall. I also made a friend that I haven't seen since cuz we never exchanged numbers and she lives really far :(

February: feb 1 there was a blood moon. Feb 4 I went to a car show. I started school after. Me and my old friends were going through some problems. Feb 13 I made my first new friend. Feb 16 made more friends. Feb 18 went to another car show. Feb 23 was my aunts bday so we went to a restaurant.

March: March 1-2 I made a new group of friends. March 7 my school had a swimming carnival and my house came first! March 19 me and my fruiends were doing silly stuff and hid inside our lockers XD I also published the first chapter of April on March 4

April: April 18 was my bday, April 20 I took some photography of my school for art class, April 29 I made a new goat friend and realised alpaca's hate me and I went on a cruise.

May: may 2 my school had an athletics carnival. May 24 my friend took my phone from me in English class and he began taking videos and spammed it with photos.

June: June 3 we had my bro's bday party and we went paintballing. June 5 was my bro's bday. June 11 we went up this mountain and went to Puffing Billy. June 13 we went on some sort of excursion at school but I'm not sure what. June 16 my bro had his confirmation. June 21 I started getting into Sydney and became famous at my school for being that one girl that sings along to everything XD June 22 we had a school mass. June 23 I have a bunch of photos of me and my friends on the bus. June 28 we had our first food tech class and my friends and I took a bunch of photos.

July: July 9 I met up with my old friends who went to a different school and we went shopping. July 15 we went to the snow and went skiing, I also tried marshmallows over a fire for the first time.

August: august 5 I went to a car race and my dad participated with his car XD August 7 my teachers had a sumo wrestling match. Oooooh August 12 I got into attack on Titan ;) I have a photo of Levi XD August 15 I have more photos of me and my friends on the bus. August 25 my friend had her bday party and I have a lot of aesthetically pleasing photos cuz I was the photographer aha. August 26 we went to whatever the place is where you keep your boat and I have really satisfying videos of the waves.

September: September 2 I went shopping at Chadstone (which is Australia's largest shopping centre, I actually didn't know that considering that's where I mainly go shopping XD I actually live nearby Australia's largest and 2nd largest shopping centres so wow i didn't know that) and I tried rolled ice cream for the first time, it's so good! September 9 we went to some sort of important statue and had a photo shoot XD September 16 I went on a cruise and on a ferry and realised how sea sick I could get. Also had a photoshoot with our cars. September 22 me and my friends went to a forest and went bird feeding and I made a new bird friend. September 30 we went to a waterfall and went hiking up a mountain.

October: October 8 I got Starbucks, October 9 I made cookies, October 12 me and my friends had a photoshoot, October 18 I made a fruit crumble, October 22 I went to a hotel

November: November 1 my brother had his concert, he did Harry Potter. November 14 we put up our Christmas tree. November 16 we gave my homeroom teacher his present since he was leaving and we didn't know how to give it to him so we just started singing happy birthday XD We also had a photoshoot and my car broke down. November 20 I made pizza. November 21 I went to an award ceremony and received a medal. November 29 I made chocolate pudding.

December: December 1 I had a Christmas party by the lake. December 4 I made shortbread. December 7 was my last day of school and we had a photoshoot. Dec 10 I got glasses. Dec 15 I had my piano concert and I played with my old band for the first time in a year. December 16 me and my friends went to a waterpark and I made a lamb friend. Dec 18 my brother graduated. Dec 25 we had Christmas dinner at 12am the night before, and went surfing at a beach and had a Christmas party at night. And on dec 31 we went to go watch the fireworks

And that was my 2018 in a nutshell. Wow, I did a lot more than I thought.

Honestly to others 2018 was sh*t, but I think for me 2017 was sh*t and 2018 was good, idk about 2019 tho, let's see

XD