[Oneshot] The Worst Oneshot

Because... wynaut?
No shade to ppl who write like this, I just personally find it cringey and funny so I decided to copy it XD
Also, about 99% of the fanfics I've been looking at are this... bad and it's really sad.
I'm sorry for what you're about to read.
———
Todoroki x oc highschool story
*beep beep* *beep beep*
I woke up and saw that I was gonna be late 4 school. "Oh no!" I screame "I'm gonna be late!" I get off my bed and quickly put on my u.a uniform. I got into u.a on recommendations because my mum is the no. 2 hero, Earthquake. Her quirk is earthquake. My dad died when I was very young so I had no memories of him. I ran to school and went into clas 1a. "Hi!" I screamed. "Sorry I'm late." I realised that I wasn't late and took my seat. Suddenly the door swung open and the teacher stood there. "Ok we're going to do quirk testing now."

We all run outside and I went over to the girls. "Hi!" I said. "Hi!" A girl with brown hair said. "I'm Ochaco." "I'm marycake buttersberry purplesquash. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too marycake buttersberry purplesquash." I smiled at her. "What's ur quirk?" "Zero gravity. Urs?" "I actually have 5. I can control fire, water, Earth and wind, and I can copy anyone else's quirk and brainwash them to listen to me. Except I get really tired afterwards but that's fine! I also can get marks on my skin from overusing them but they go away sometimes, other times it's permanent. Oh! And my hair represents my quirk which is why my hair is rianbow. Oh and my mum is the number 3 Hero and the best friend of all Might and endeavr and al th other heroes."

Suddenly I saw a boy who has red and white hair "he's cute." I said. "That's endeavor's Son, Todoroki Shoto. He's edgy." "That's cool. I like him." I go up to Todoroki. "Hi." I said. He ignores me and walks away. I pout because I'm sad. On my way home a guy tried to hit on me but Todoroki saved me . "R u okay?" He ask. "Yes." I say. "I
Like u marycake buttersberry purplesquash." He said. "I like u too Todoroki."Then we graduated from highschool. I became number 1 hero and Todoroki became number 2 and we got married and had 2 kids. One boyy named brunchio greenslot purplesquash and a girl named rascaldoesnotdreamofbunnygirlsenpai.

We lived happily ever after

The end.