[Tag] Oneshot Tag

Oh boy

Oh boy...

Oh, oh boy...

...

*looks through lists of ships I dislike*
Serena x Gary
Serena x Drew
Serena x Paul
Serena x Ash

See a pattern?

Like I hate amourshipping but I feel like that would be too easy to write...

Erm...

Oh god I hate myself

UFHFHGHFHSKJewbf
Kjosrijr

I feel like I'm cheating.

But I wanna do amour and I really, really don't wanna do Serena x Drew.

Which is why I'm doing it.

>:D
———
Different | Drew x Serena
Serena laughed at her idiocy. Did I really think he would like me? A girl who couldn't even win the Kalos Pokémon Showcase..? He's Drew, he's famous, cute and basically every girl is falling on his feet... why did I think I was different?
She remembered his face when he was with her, his smile, the red rose. She knew that she would never be able to get that, but there's nothing bad about longing, right?

She longed for love, she longed for affection... she longed to be with Drew. She chuckled and stared off into the distance. "What. An. Idiot." She muttered to herself. "Of course he liked her... not you..." She said, remembering the moments she and Drew had together only for them to be washed away by her tears of Drew with May.
"Serena?" A voice called behind her. "You okay? The party's in there."
She quickly wiped her tears away and turned around. "Yeah, I'm fine!" She smiled. "I just needed a little fresh air."
"Ah."
"What about you?" She asked.
"I got tired of that party, everyone kept surrounding me."
Serena giggled. "Well, that's what you get for winning the contest. Anyway, awesome job Drew!"
"Thanks." Drew smiled and took a seat next to her.

It was night and the lamp refused to work so their only source of light was the bright moon and the stars.
"So... Serena." Drew said. "What was the reason you really left?"
Serena sighed. "Can you please stop seeing through me?"
"Nah, I didn't see through you. I just saw that tear you forgot to wipe."
"What tear?"
"Over there." He took his hand and wiped her cheek. She felt herself turn red.
"T-t-there was no tear there..." She whispered.
"I know."
"I-is that your way of flirting?" She stuttered.
"Maybe. Now, you gonna answer my question?"
She sighed. "Well... it's stupid."
"It's not stupid if it's about you." (A/N: oH gOd ThIs Is cHeEsY. LoRD sAvE mEeE)

Serena bit her lip and refused to talk.
"It's about May, isn't it?" He said,
"I told you to stop doing that..."
"But it is, isn't it?" He said again. She nodded and heard him sigh. "She's a great friend, really good at contests and lots of fun."
I knew it... Serena thought.
"But she's not you."

She perked her head up and looked at Drew. Into his bright, green eyes which shone despite the lack of light.
"I didn't go to that convention with her. I didn't spend so much money just to see her smiling face. I didn't take her out to dinner only to watch her face light up at the options on the menu. May isn't the one who I carried home by myself because I didn't want anything to happen to her."
"T-that's all the things we did..." Serena muttered.
"Yes." Drew came over to her ear. "And May isn't the one I fell in love with."
"W-wha-"

Serena was cut off by Drew's lips touching hers. It seemed delicate... it reminded her of all the good things in the world and that made her happy. All the memories of the things they did together seemed even happier than before. And when they parted, she smiled to herself and cried.

"I love you Drew. I love you so much."

———
A/N: I'm not even proof reading this

Because

I hate this ship

And any spelling mistakes can help it burn in Hell

XD

Now the gags.

What?

TAGS***
Coordinator_MayMaple
AzureBlueofPallet
may_and_drew
Alpha_Sapphire_
LapisLazulli2

I feel mean doing tag backs so if you've done it already y'all don't have to XD

Oh and this isn't considered part of the oneshot so I can include it.

EXTRAS..
"By the way Drew." Serena said, holding Drew's hand. "What was that rose about?"
"E-erm..." He sweatdropped. "N-Nothing."
"Oh, okay."

Drew bit his lip as he remembered the note he put on the rose.

Meet me outside.

That's right... He thought. I came to Serena to tell her I liked May...

Well...

Shit.