Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Harry’s POV

After Gabrielle and I had left her rink, I went into the locker room to wait for everyone else to get here while she went over to the lounge area. It bothered me bit that she kept saying that she was feeling like she wasn’t doing very well with her skating.

She was amazing, and I wish she would’ve seen that today. I guess she just felt like she wasn’t doing as well because she’s had a little over a month with not being able to skate, so what was she supposed to do, of course she wasn’t going to get back on the ice and be better than ever.

When I got into the locker room, I sat down on the bench that I usually sat on, and when I checked the time I saw there was still a few more minutes until people usually started arriving, but there was probably around ten more minutes until everyone would be here. I hoped that none of the guys would see Gabrielle as they were walking in.

If she was sitting in the spot that I thought she would be, which is the couch facing the entrance, then there was a good chance that they would notice her.

I knew that most of them, if they saw her, would just act like they didn’t see her or just give her a glare of something. I was mostly worried about Zack and Adam, and I hoped that they would just leave her alone. I think that they’ve done enough already and should just leave the both of us alone now.

Zack has made his point, he’s mad, he doesn’t like Gabrielle and I being together, but we don’t care. He thinks that what he is saying is bothering us and getting to us and is going to get us to break up or something, I wasn’t sure what his goal was, but I felt that he had one since this just continued to go on.

I guess it was going to take more than three days for him to stop bothering us about it though. He just needed to realize while what he is saying does bother us and okay it might get to me a few times, it’s not going to accomplish anything and it’s not going to help him achieve anything, it just goes to show what kind of person he is, and he is really letting his personality show, and he apparently does not have a good one from what I’ve seen, and I hated that he had Adam going along with almost everything that he says or does.

I soon realized that a more minutes that I thought had passed when I few people started walking in, and that two of the guys on the team were already here and changing into their hockey skates. I figured that I should probably do the same thing now since I probably looked stupid for being in here so long and still having my shoes on and not even starting to get into my skates.

Those few more minutes passed and now was when everyone was really starting to arrive.

When I looked up and saw Zack and Adam walking in, I took a deep breath to relax myself and then sat and waiting for them to start talking to me because I knew they were going to. Just as I expected once they walked in and saw me, I looked next to me and I saw Zack sitting down right next to me. I was confused at first because usually he just stood in front of me to talk to me and then went back to sit down in his spot.

“Saw your girlfriend sitting alone in the lounge area,” he informed me, like I didn’t already know.

“Yeah, so?” I said to him, wanting to know his point in telling me this.

“Surprised that you didn’t have her come watch practice or something since we would all love that,” he said, and I couldn’t tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but I was pretty sure that he was.

“What is your point?” I asked, still wondering why he is just wasting my time right now.

“Well I’m just wondering why you brought her to the rink today,” he said.

“What makes you think that I brought her here today?” I asked him.

“Well considering that she is in the lobby and not in the rink or leaving with Bella, I’m guessing that you brought her here since she doesn’t have her own car,” he told me.

“So what, I brought her here, what do you care?” I said to him.

“Why’d you bring her?” he asked me.

“Because I could, are you done now?”

“Not quite, why didn’t she come with Bella, she still pretty mad at her?” he asked.

“I don’t know, why do you even care? It’s none of your business,” I told him, getting pretty mad and annoyed with him right now.

“Just do,” he smiled and then got up from where he was sitting next to me, and walked back over to where he normally sat, Adam walking behind him.

I was happy that he was away from me now, but I still didn’t get the full point of that conversation. I just let it go for now, and coach soon came in and went over what all he wanted to do in practice today, and then we all walked out of the locker room and headed to the lobby to make our way to the rink.

As we were walking, I looked over to the lounge area and saw Gabrielle sitting on the couch I knew she would be sitting on. I wished that I could get her attention, but she was facing away from where I was and it was pretty pointless to try to get her to see me right now since I had to go into the rink right now.

Once we were all in the rink, we all gathered in front of the door while we waited for coach, he said that he had to go get the cones so he could set them up on the rink for an obstacle.

“Gabi and Bella aren’t here,” Ryan said as he looked around the rink.

“That’s weird they’re usually in here,” I heard someone else say, I was pretty sure that his name was Connor.

“Well I’m certainly not complaining, finally we don’t have to wait for them to get out of here,” another guy said whose name I remembered was Sam.

“I saw Gabrielle out in the lounge area,” Adam said, and I was expecting one of them to say something sooner or later so it didn’t really come as a surprised to me that they would start this.

“Why was she out there?” someone asked.

“She’s waiting for Harry,” Zack said, “He brought her here this morning,”

I didn’t get their need to have to tell everyone on the team everything about what they find out about Gabrielle and I, they didn’t even have all the facts, they had no clue why I brought her to the rink today.

“I bet you they went out on a romantic breakfast, and then Harry probably has a grand ole’ dinner planned out to top it off, don’t you?” Zack joked, earning a laugh from the rest of the group.

I went ahead and let them continue on with their fun, telling stuff that I wasn’t true. I didn’t care anymore, so I just went and sat down on the bleachers to wait for coach to come back so we could start practice already.