nine: sorry boys, but she's my partner

"Can we leave!" Everleigh yells.

     "Can you relax?" I say looking at her.

     "You don't even like scary things," Alexis laughs.

     "Yeah but boys will be there.. cute boys," Everleigh winks and walks out of my room, towards the staircase.

*beep beep*

    "The guys are here!" Rosalie looks out my room window and screams before running out of my room and down the stairs.

Jeez, what's with these girls?

The first Saturday of the month and we thought it was be perfect to get right into scary activities. We have to go with two cars, boys in one, girls in the other. Since it was about an hour drive, we decided to leave at five because you never know, we might make a lot of stops on the way.

The guys including Nick arrived at my house right on time.

"Alexis lets go!" I shake her to get up from my bed.

"Five more minutes please," she huffs and covers her head with my pillow.

      "We don't have five minutes to spare!"

      "La la la la," Alexis mumbles before turning over.

"Well, I guess we'll have to leave you here," I say before I walk out of my room and down the stairs.

I can hear her huffing and puffing as she slowly makes her way outside.

"BYE GUYS, I'LL BE BACK LATER!" I shout to my parents and brother.

      "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" My father yells, walking over to the front door.

      "Dad, I told you I'm going to one of the scary park things."

      "Don't be late!" He warns me.

      "LEAVE HER ALONE," my mother yells walking towards my father and I. "She is finally having fun with people other than her brother-"

      "HEY I'M FUN!"

      "SHUT UP KAYDEN!"I yell.

      "Okay go, go. Have fun. Don't come back later than 12-"

      "12? No 11-"

      "Honey, I said 12 okay?" My mother puts her hand on my father's shoulder. He becomes more relaxed and nods to me, indicating that 12 is okay. I smile and wave at them before walking out of the door.

When I close the door behind me and continue to walk, I notice Damian leaning against his car, arms crossed as he watches me walk up towards him. It feels like his green eyes are staring straight into my soul.

"Well hello there to you Mr grumpy," I say trying not to be awkward.

"Someone seems to be in a good mood," he smiles at me.

Wow this is the second time he smiled at me.

      "Me or you? Cause I'm always in a good mood," I smirk. He continues to smile, shuffling a bit against the car door.

"I hope we don't have to leave early because you're scared," he teases.

"Ha ha. You're funny you know that?" I say sarcastically as he begins to laugh.

"I bet right after you go through the first house or attraction, you'll run back to the car crying," he smirks. I scrunch my eyebrows furiously at him.