thirty-seven: bella, will you-

Six days later, and I still haven't heard anything about the Di Luca's. My father is still acting strange and my life is just a confused mess.

One lesson I learnt is, weed and me, do not agree. Well I also took shots as well, so that didn't help with what happened Friday night.

What happened Friday night? Nothing because I passed out once Carlisle and I took a seat on the bean bags again. Mateo had to drop Axel, Carlisle and I to our houses the next day.

After breakfast this morning, my driving instructor came to pick me up for my last lesson before taking me to the test centre.

This is it, if I don't get my G2 now, I'll have to wait for a month before I can get another available test date. I'm even more of a nervous wreck right now than I've been in a long time. "I got this," I whisper to myself before my test begins.

*Ten Minutes Later

"And you can reverse park at number 5," the man instructs. I drive up two spaces before shifting the gear to reverse, turning my wheel and gently pressing on the gas pedal, making an almost perfect reverse parking. Once I put the car in park and turn off the engine, I sit back and wait for the man to say-

"The Ontario Test Centre and I are happy to say that you have passed your G2 driving test. Congratulations," the man congratulates me, stretching his hand so I could shake it before handing me a yellow paper. "Thank you," I tell him. I hop out of my seat and walk over to my driving instructor to give him the good news and thank him for teaching me.

I walk back inside the building and wait in line so I could get the paper permit. While waiting in line I text my family and friends, but I don't send a message to Damian because I'd rather tell him in person.

Now I have to wait about two weeks for my licences to be delivered in the mail. Once I get the paper permit, my instructor drops me home.

I walk through the front door and I notice everyone's acting weird. They're all smiling and looking at me morbidly. I have no clue if their acting like this because I passed my test or if something else is going on. I decide to go up to my room to change into comfy clothing. When I walk up the stairs I see my room door closed.

"Did these people buy me a gift or something?" I whisper to myself.

Once I open the door, I see five clear boxes filled with white roses but each box has five different letters made out of red roses to stand out. A bunch of black, red and white balloons hang from the ceiling and silver balloons spelling the word 'PROM?' just like the boxes with the roses.

Damian walks out of my bathroom holding a cute little teddy bear with a big smile on his face. I continue to stand in spot, frozen because I'm shocked he asked me and that he's standing in front of me, six damn days later.

    "Bella, will you-"

          "Why the hell didn't you tell me you were leaving?" I blurt out, not regretting my question at all.

           "I'm sorry, I should have-"

           "Sorry? You're sorry? That's fantastic Damian. Abso-fudging-lutely amazing!" I yell slamming my room door shut so my parents don't hear our conversation. "You leave me for six damn days, without telling me your leaving, and you expect me to be okay with it?" I cross my arms and glare at him. He places the teddy bear on the bed and begins to slowly walk closer to me.

          "Bella, I didn't say anything because it was a last minute trip. I-"

          "Gabriel had the decency to call Alexis. What, was your phone dead? Oh, you didn't think of using Gabriel's phone to call me!" My anger begins to boil inside of me. He honestly can't think this promposal will make up for him leaving me without saying a word! He begins to walk closer. "Don't come any closer!" I demand. He doesn't obey and continues to walk even closer. I couldn't back up anymore cause now I'm against the door.