forty-eight: it's grad day!

Damian and I felt like our relationship has grown stronger since the day in the janitor's closet.

And no I'm not talking about the making out part, I'm talking about getting back together. Actually, after we left the janitor's closet, I went by his house and we started to come up with ideas on how to deal with Davina and Nick.

He also helped me study for my math and business exam. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have made it through more than half of my study notes. He actually made me sit down and read my notes before he quizzed me.

Only if he was like that when I would want to study for other tests.

I could not believe today is my high school graduation. We are currently standing in the gymnasium, waiting to be led into the auditorium where the ceremony will be held.

"Bella are you ready?" Damian asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"With the speech?" I question looking at him.

He nods his head. Just as I was about to answer the guys and Alexis walk up to us. "Elle, I better be mentioned in that speech," Mateo says taking my hat off my head to see the design I made on the top.

Carlisle leans over and starts to read my hat, "motivate me, support me or get out of my way. Damn..." Carlisle say raising both hands up and walking back slowly.

I giggle looking at his reaction, when Mateo takes my speech from my hands. He pulls a mini pencil out from his pants pocket and starts to write something at the top of the paper.

Damian looks at the paper and gives Mateo a questioning look, before Mateo hands me the paper and I unfold it.

"You'll do great up there L!" I read out loud before smiling at Mateo. "Really? L?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders, "remember, I said I'll call you L like the letter," he smiles.

"Since when?" Damian asks raising an eyebrow.

"Since the first day of math class," I answer and he nods his head.

             "Guys can you believe it's grad day!" Alexis chirps. She's only excited cause she can't wait to leave this school.

I run over to her and immediately hug her, "we did it dude!" I move back and look at all of them, "Guys we did it!"

Everyone smiles and we all end up hugging each other.

           "Where is Rosalie and Everleigh?" I ask squeezing my way out of the hug.

           "They went to the bathroom, I think I'll go wait for her," Mateo says as he waves and walks away.

"Okay guys, let us leave Elle alone. She needs some more time to practise," Carlisle says before pulling Damian and Alexis arm. Damian pulls away quickly to give me a kiss before following Carlisle.

Axel and I walk to the end of the line since our last names start with the letter 'W'.

I continue to practise my speech in my head as we all walk in a line into the auditorium. Our auditorium is pretty big and as I look up, it looks like almost every row in completely filled with everyone's family members.