twenty-two: THEY HELPED ME!

Elle's P.O.V

The next morning, I wake up to find a note from my parents saying, they would be at work and my brother is over at a friends house.

Perfect. Now my plan with the girls won't get ruined unless-

*buzz buzz

"Good morning, Mr Backstreet Boys lover," I smirk.

"Ha ha, laugh all you want. You'll be going out with this lover next week. Then you'll have to be dealing with the Backstreet boys for the rest of you life," he laughs.

"The rest of my life? Are you planning on marrying me next?" I ask chuckling over the phone.

"You never know," I know if he was here in front of me, he would've probably winked.

"Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with the guys and I later?" He asks.

"Sure, I'll meet you there. Alexis will drop me off-"

"I can come get you."

"No it's fine, I have to do something with her anyways. I gotta go, I'll see you later," I say before hanging up.

Now it's time to get to work.

~~~

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Rosalie asks.

"Of course it is! They all deserve this," I smile, but not just a regular smile, an evil smile.

I found out the for some reason all the guys drove separately to the mall, which made no sense but... now my plan to ruin their precious babies will work!

This probably isn't the best way to get them back, but it'll be funny for the girls and I to watch. Oh, and Gabriel, because he's helping me on Damian's car.

For Mateo's matte black AMG G 63 Mercedes SUV, we decide to do the obvious one. Rosalie and Everleigh take a bunch of different colour post-it sticky notes and cover his car. The top, the wheels, the rims, basically everywhere. They also put 'Mateo's Ride' on the front windshield and the grill.

For Axel's white Range Rover, Alexis and I take a bunch of cans filled with colourful silly string and cover his car, completely. We also bought some helium balloons and tied them onto different parts of his car. I think he'll like it to be honest. Either that or he'll be the least one of them to be upset.

For Carlisle's red BMW i8 Hybrid Coupe, the girls and I buy a bunch of that clear plastic wrap and wrap his entire car. Alexis and Rosalie wrap his wheels, while Everleigh and I wrap the sides and the top. Also, we bought paint for Damian's car, but we used some to paint the plastic wrap on Carlisle's writing, 'Carlisle is a loser- from Axel'. Since Axel calls him a loser everyday.

Last but not least, Damian Di Luca's sexy matte dark grey Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. Oh, it's so beautiful, what a shame that I have to do something to it. Now this is where Gabriel comes in. Gabriel brought Damian's spare key to the mall for me.

For Damian's car, I take some of the paint we brought and put dabs of it on his windshield wiper, so that when he uses them, it'll make a giant rainbow across the windshield. Alexis takes a shopping cart and uses a cable tie or tie wrap, whatever it's called, to tie it onto Damian's car door handle. We also fill the inside of his car with colourful balls that are used in ball pits. But we cover all his windows from the inside with black paper so he wouldn't be able to see the surprise inside.