forty-seven: no stupid

"DAMIAN!" Elle yells taking a seat in my car and closing the door.

            "Good morning to you to Bella," I laugh looking at her.

            "Anyways, we need a team name!" She says smiling like a five year old. I start laughing at her as she lists names we could possibly have as a team.

It's Tuesday morning and we have our first exam before we graduate. I told her I'll pick her up and she was hesitant at first, but she gave in at the end. After our talk Friday night, we've fallen back into our old selves again, except the part where we still aren't dating. Sadly.

            "Our names are hard to put together. Like Ellian, or Winter Luca, like I don't know," she shrugs.

            "Then stop thinking about trying to put names together," I say.

            "But I want a team name! It'll make it more official," she pouts.

            "But Bella we're not official," I glance at her before I pull into a parking spot.

             "Shut up lover boy, I'm thinking," she says looking out the window probably still thinking about the names.

             "Lover boy?" I put the car in park and then to her.

She shrugs her shoulders, "so what? You still call me Bella."

At this point, it doesn't even feel like we broke up. Oh wait, I forgot one thing, I can't kiss her.

             "Alright Bella let's go. You should be worrying more about passing this exam than a name. Actually, you should be thinking about your speech," I smile.

We step out of the car and walk side by side into the school. "I already finished it," she says. "Within the two weeks of my depression, it helped me focus on finishing the speech so, I'm all ready to say it at graduation," she shrugs and begins to walk faster.

             "Bella, slow down and that's great that you finished it, not the depressed part. But can I hear it?" I ask.

She stops and looks at me, "nope, it's a surprise for everyone," she says seriously.

I roll my eyes, "fine. Anyways we should probably not walk in together, since-"

             "We drove here together stupid," she pretends to face palm herself and walk into the school.

Well that's nice of her to say. Watch when my exam mark is higher than hers...

Then we'll see who the really stupid one is.

~~~

Elle's P.O.V

I wish we could have a cool team name. But I guess he's right and I should be worrying more about my exams. If I don't ace these, then Queen's University can take back my acceptance.

I know, it's horrible. This is one thing I hate because I really cannot afford to make a mistake.

I leave Damian behind and make my way into the school and straight into the auditorium to start my Literature exam. For the second semester I only had three classes which means I have three exams; literature, calculus and vectors, and international business.

What three wonderful classes to have in one semester. Just wonderful.

My math exam happen to be tomorrow afternoon and my business exam is Thursday morning.

The girls and I take our seats close to the guys as we wait for our papers to be handed to us. Now let's get this first exam over with.

~~~