forty-one: I'm so sorry- Elle?

That doesn't mean anything right? I mean, they were apparently best friends for a long time. Why am I thinking so much about it?

Maybe Giovanni has something to do with why my parents are acting weird, or maybe I'm just being weird?

"Elle!"

"What Kayden?"

"Shut up," Kayden says before walking out of the living room. Ouch.

"I didn't even say anything," I call out to him.

"You said 'what Kayden'," he shouts back.

I roll my eyes and decide to check my phone.

         "How was prom?" my mother asks. I look up at her, "it was good. Nothing exciting about it honestly. I'm glad Damian decided to go to a diner after."

        "So, you didn't go to any after party?" My mother asks.

        "No, but apparently Axel is throwing a party tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, he heard some kid talking about throwing a party Friday night instead of right after prom. So, that gave Axel a great idea of throwing his own party. Axel's party will be more fun anyways," I shrug.

"Remember to tell your father, before he freaks out," my mother reminds me.

"I will once he's off the phone."

          "You will what?" My father asks walking back into the living room.

I put the biggest smile on my face and he looks at me curiously.

          "Can I-"

          "No."

           "I didn't even finish my question," I pout and cross my arms looking at him. My father leans against the wall continuing to look at his phone.

           "Okay, ask me," he looks up.

           "Axel is throwing a party tonight and I would like to know if I could go?"

          "No."

I immediately stand up, "what why?"

         "You've been going out way too much."

I turn to look at my mother who puts both her hands up in the air, "I have no say between a father and daughter's conversation."

         "You know Axel though. Please..." I plead.

         "Don't stay out too late, I'm leaving tonight so I want you home before 12," he turns to walk back into the kitchen but stops and points to the ceiling. "And tell Axel, he'll be dealing with me if anything happens to you tonight," he then continues to walk into the kitchen.

Why does he have to be difficult if he was going to say 'yes' in the first place?

         "Yes! Thanks dad and I'll tell him," I yell and run up the stairs to text the group chat with everyone.

*I'll see you guys tonight! If anyone wants a ride let me know :)- ELLE

*Yay! - AXEL

*I need a ride!-ALEXIS

*Me too!- ROSALIE

*Me three!- EVERLEIGH

*So that's everyone then -ELLE